odeon 2020 what are your thoughts?

Ladies, you sold me! I went in store to have a look at her and I said yes as soon as I looked in the mirror - it was the best impulse purchase ever!!!! I now have to wait 3 days to have her for my birthday... Longest 3 days of my life! This is the nicest LV I’ve handled in a long time
I went for the MM and I’m so glad I did, it just has an edge to it that I can’t explain.
Happy Birthday! I love this bag too and it is the perfect birthday gift as I got the MM for my birthday too ;) Enjoy your new beauty in good health!

Do you all think the odeon PM in noir is too similar to the vtote in monogram/noir? I have both, and I am wondering if they look the same!! Almost like getting another lipstick in the same color! LOL. Would love your thoughts--feeling a bit silly here!

Yes I got the PM version because I love the South Bank Besace (one of my favorite bags!) I love having a front slip pocket. Normally I don’t like accessories (I took the tassel of the SBB) but I actually like the tag! i got the black because it’s easier to keep clean. I plan to wear it crossbody rather than on the shoulder. Finally I don’t see it as a clutch even when you remove the strap. Good luck!

Does the PM hold the same amount as the SBB? I love my SBB and it holds everything I need with room to spare.

I just received my new Odeon MM in damier ebene and am terribly disappointed. Lovely style but the bag smelled like cheap leather and the canvas was not soft and supple. There were also faint, white stains on it. Maybe glue? It was not what I expected for 2k. I was going to sell my Neverfull to defray the cost of the Odeon. I’m glad I waited to see it first. Did anyone on the PF have a similar experience?

I love the Odeon PM size. I use it everyday since it is so convenient to hold my phone. My bag and strap are very soft. It might be glue on it. Just rub it off. Sounds like you need to return for a new one.

Reactions: lizziepurse
I just received my new Odeon MM in damier ebene and am terribly disappointed. Lovely style but the bag smelled like cheap leather and the canvas was not soft and supple. There were also faint, white stains on it. Maybe glue? It was not what I expected for 2k. I was going to sell my Neverfull to defray the cost of the Odeon. I’m glad I waited to see it first. Did anyone on the PF have a similar experience?

So sorry that happened! I received the same bag last week and had to send it back because the canvas had a strange straight line down the front in the coated texture.

The exchange I received is perfect. Smells like a normal LV bag. Though I'm not sure what you're describing or expecting. Also it's a structured bag so I'm not sure what you mean by the canvas not being "soft and supple". Mine behaves like all my other canvas bags. It's pliable and feels nice, but it's not soft smooshy lambskin or anything. I love it. If I were you I'd send yours back and try again through client services.

Reactions: lizziepurse