odeom, oh delay, totally!

SurgicalGirl

Be Kind & Courteous
Oct 2, 2011
I have the odeom Gm and I like the versatility of it. However I do not use it as much as i thought. And on thing that bothers me about the bag is that there is no flat bottom. so if I set it down, it topples over. I really really like the Totally MM/GM. I like the outside pockets and the fact I can carry my planner for school wallet cosmetic bag but on top of that my lunch box and a few school books. I am in my last semester of nursing school so i carry my books everywehre, if i have time to pull it out and glance over it I will. However, with finishing school I will FINALLY be able to live in the zip code as my husband. A new bag isn't in the question right now, between paying to move me to his location, getting a new car with AWD for the snow etc. I know the odeom is sold out so i am debating on trading it or finding a new mommy for it in order to fund the Totally. He travels a lot being a pilot and occasionally i get to venture to those fun locations as well. I think it would be great as a travel bag but an every day bag as well. Suggestions please!! IM SO STUCK.

really for what reasons? I just don't know why I am so on the fence about it. I love it its very rare and discontinued and mine is a MIF one, don't know how i was so lucky to get it here in the states.

I talked to the hubby and he said the totally. he suggested the GM though. Now to try and find a new mommy for my odeon! I would love to have the totally by my next travel in 3 weeks. Whether it be new or pre-loved!

I have the Odeon GM, and I love it!!! Its so useful with all the ways you can carry it, and for what it holds. I also receive many compliments on it..
IMO..The totally looks like a diaper bag, but maybe I see it that way because of the pockets on the outside, and since I have two kids its the been there done that mentality. Basically if you dont use the Odeon GM, you might as well sell, go to the store and try some bags on. Good luck!

I have the Odeon GM, and I love it!!! Its so useful with all the ways you can carry it, and for what it holds. I also receive many compliments on it..
IMO..The totally looks like a diaper bag, but maybe I see it that way because of the pockets on the outside, and since I have two kids its the been there done that mentality. Basically if you dont use the Odeon GM, you might as well sell, go to the store and try some bags on. Good luck!

And that was Hubbys point to me, once we start having children I will have had the bag long enough that I can put some of the kids things in there and not fret over it as much ( don't get me wrong i won't put sippy cups etc) but since I will already have a large bag I could splurge and get a " non mommy" bag as he put it.

As for going to LV i would love to, unfortunately, he lives 1 hour away from one and I however live 10 hours from him, making the closest one 9 hours from me!

And that was Hubbys point to me, once we start having children I will have had the bag long enough that I can put some of the kids things in there and not fret over it as much ( don't get me wrong i won't put sippy cups etc) but since I will already have a large bag I could splurge and get a " non mommy" bag as he put it.

As for going to LV i would love to, unfortunately, he lives 1 hour away from one and I however live 10 hours from him, making the closest one 9 hours from me!

ahhh good point!!

I have the Odeon GM and love it. It has become a bit more 'slouchy' with time and it can actually 'sit' now as the sides go down a bit so stabilizes it... oh dear am I explaining this well? However, no comparison with the Totally which holds far more. I'd say consider your needs and act accordingly, you want to be happy with your bag.

I have decided to go with the totally! Now to find a new mommy for it. I do like the versatility of the odeon but I wore it crossbody more than anything so dear hubby said " maybe you will get a smaller one for graduation". ( fingers crossed ). I had a neverfull and loved it but didn't like the fact it didn't have a zipper top and the Totally has been an answer to my prayers. I have always looked at it and before the price increase i think its now time to bit the bullet and trade up!