Odeom GM

I don't know why they discontinued it either but I think it is a fantastic bag! I had a pm but felt it was too small so I returned it. I wish they still sold them.

I don't know why they discontinued it either but I think it is a fantastic bag! I had a pm but felt it was too small so I returned it. I wish they still sold them.

I suppose i am on the fence about it because of my petite frame. If i wear it cross body my husband makes fun of me because it covers my whole back! ( it never seems to sit on my side, always shifts to the back) and if i wear it with the shorter straps up on my arm, it isn't that functional to get things in and out of without moving it to the crook of your arm.

I'm old, but my kids watch a lot of Disney and there is an actress from that highschool musical thing....anyway, she is very petite and she carries the odeon gm and it looks great. It doesn't look awkward on her. I think it is the blonde girl, Ashley Tisdale? I think you can google pics.
If you love it, keep it as it is impossible to find.

I guess everyone views themselves differently! I will say the bag is great to travel with ( husband and I are currently doing long distance marriage for the last year of my schooling) and its so nice to use as a carry-on for the plane. Maybe I am just looking for an excuse to buy another bag :P