Scarves ODE to VOYAGE EN ETOFFES Cashmere GM!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jan 17, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2009
    :heart: I have a new love ... Voyage en Etoffes GM!!! :yahoo:

Today I received from my wonderful SA the most amazing shawl of all time!! Well at least to me it is! For those who love Tapis or Kimonos ... this shawl is for you!! I just can't get over how gorgeous it is and how versatile. I've already ordered a 2nd one to put away for when this one bites the dust.

I had emailed my SA to tell her I was looking for this one and miracle of miracles a short time later yesterday it just happened to arrive at the boutique and today arrived at my doorstep!

Here are some pictures of this beauty. Please post your pics here, too, of all colorways. I just can't get over this WORK OF ART!!!!!!! ♥ ♥ ♥

I don't speak French but looked up the title on Babel Fish and it says this:
    Travel out of fabrics.

Here are the colorways:

Voyage en Etoffes GM (242432S)

01 - Soleil/Tabac/Brique
    02 - Rouge VIF/Beige Rose/Violet
    03 - Rose Pale/Parme/Miel
    04 - Blanc/Bleu Petrole/Kaki
    05 - Orange VIF/Aubergine/Rouge H (the one I got)
    06 - Noir/Bleu Nuit/Vert VIF

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I love the way the H logo is displayed... so clever.
    [​IMG]

I LOVE the contrasting hem in Aubergine and
    the colorful swirly "rope".
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Two more pics in following post.

2. The contrast hem shows up better on these two pics.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. :faint::faint::heart: KG: Its gorgeous!! Congrats- hope to see modeling pics!!

4. Kallie - that's GORGEOUS!! :nuts:

5. KG, its gorgeous! congratulations. I can't wait to see the other cws. I tried on the silk twill in the beige and it did not look good with my skintone, maybe a shawl in another cw would?lol. Wear in the best of health!

6. KG, this is incredibly stunning!!! LOVE it.

7. :ps: Gorgeous!!!

8. So beautiful, KG! I love the color you chose!

CG

9. KG: that is gorgeous! I may need another orange shawl. :roflmfao:

10. Beautiful!!

11. This is beautiful - thanks for the pix. I tried several of the colourways in the twill and none looked great but I have hopes for this...

12. Hey Girl!!!
    I am not an orange fan. Don't have a one. But this one is to die for. I love it and am on a hunt now!!! I love Voyage En Etoffes. I have the blue, red and pink on order and now I will have orange. You have enabled me. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!
    [​IMG]

13. What an amazing stunner. I am on the phone ordering one right now for myself. :yahoo:Somehow, the colorations of the twill didn't appeal to me, but this orange cashmere is dynamite.

LuxuryinWichita: please post pics of the other 3 when you get them. Beautiful pictures of you and your family, BTW!

14. Ha ha... glad to enable!! :graucho: I hope you will enjoy orange as much as I do. I had never worn it until I got hooked on H in the last 2+ years. Now, it is a favorite color of mine. I love, love, love it!!

I am interested in the red one but I normally don't wear red. I'm dying to see what it looks like. Have you seen a picture of it? I'm wondering if it also has the contrasting hem.

15. I got mine!!! It's on hold as we speak.