Ode to Van Cleef & Arpels LOTUS ring

thimp, how often do you wear it open? i.e. across two fingers?
Thank you, ladies!:hugs:Hopefully, other VCA Lotus ring owners will post photos of their ring too. :P
wantitneedit-I rarely wear my ring open due to comfort. My fingers feel restricted when I wear the Lotus ring open. Most of the time, it stays closed.

sin vergüenza;22000105 said:
The Lotus ring/Black PHW CDC combo is magnificent, too. They play off each other perfectly. One is so hard edged and masculine and the other is unabashedly girly. Perfection IMO!
Thank you, sin vergüenza! I wanted a little rock n roll to offset the Lotus ring. :biggrin:

Thank you, ladies!:hugs:Hopefully, other VCA Lotus ring owners will post photos of their ring too. :P
wantitneedit-I rarely wear my ring open due to comfort. My fingers feel restricted when I wear the Lotus ring open. Most of the time, it stays closed.

it looks amazing on you!!!! can you post a modeling pic of it open, just for references sake? :graucho::tender:

sigh...so so beautiful. my SIL has this ring and i love it so much! thimp, those earrings look perfect on your lobes!
Thank you, kim_mac! But they are not the most comfortable. Like the frivole, they pinch my ears, even after adjustments. I guess my chubby earlobes do not like the clips. :sad:

LOOOOVE this thread!!

Here's my earrings!

IMG_9183-1.jpg

IMG_0563.jpg

Thank you, kim_mac! But they are not the most comfortable. Like the frivole, they pinch my ears, even after adjustments. I guess my chubby earlobes do not like the clips. :sad:

oh no! i'm so sorry to hear! btw, you have nice earlobes! have you thought about having VCA remove the clips so they just have posts? my earlobes are so thin, i need the support of the clips...

surfergirljen, love those pictures of you wearing the lotus earclips! i hope you are wearing and enjoying them often! sometimes looking at my jewelry cheers me up when i am overwhelmed with taking care of little ones!

surfergirljen, love those pictures of you wearing the lotus earclips! i hope you are wearing and enjoying them often! sometimes looking at my jewelry cheers me up when i am overwhelmed with taking care of little ones!

Hey Kim_mac! Thanks for the note!! LOL I have those moments too... both the overwhelmed ones and the "I'm going to organize my jewelry drawer" ones because it does make me happy when everything else seems crazy!! Truly I don't wear them often, but I LOVE looking at them and have GOT to kind of make myself get used to wearing them more. I am getting every dollar's worth from my diamond studs right now though! NEVER take them out - partially out of laziness, partially b/c they are the only earrings (lotus included) I'm not allergic to (they are platinum) - even gold bothers me after a few days. But when I look at these earrings my heart FLUTTERS and they really aren't THAT big so I have to start wearing them more!!