Ode to the Saint Laurent shoes and boots

True! I think I have seen them with pointy toes too?[emoji171][emoji171][emoji171]

Yes, a more Western boot shape with pointed toe and lower heel - perfect :cool:

Thank you! I love maharishi[emoji173]️[emoji173]️

I love maharishi too, used to buy it until the store I bought from closed down. I'll keep an eye out online now you've reminded me :smile:

They are called Blake, I have them in black leather too. I will check for the style number on the box later.

I managed to hunt the boots down and ordered the last size in my size (I hope they fit!) from the Saint Laurent website! They should be here in about a week. So excited! Just wondering if you put any sort of spray protectant on them since they are tan suede, and also if you have noticed any color transfer from your skinny jeans rubbing the top of the boots? Thanks!

I managed to hunt the boots down and ordered the last size in my size (I hope they fit!) from the Saint Laurent website! They should be here in about a week. So excited! Just wondering if you put any sort of spray protectant on them since they are tan suede, and also if you have noticed any color transfer from your skinny jeans rubbing the top of the boots? Thanks!

Sorry for not seeing this earlier! No, no colour transfer as far as I can see!

Here are my black suede SLs with a mary katrantzou dress.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1434630827.615384.jpg

Congrats on finding them!