Scarves Ode to the Plisse Scarf...

guccigal07

He is Risen
Jun 19, 2006
hey guys....I just bought my first plisse ever...well 2. I bought the Les Mustangs in orange and the Passage Tokyo in white with green...I plan to wear them seperate and together....

the plisse I think is somewhat under rated at Hermes...lets post pics of you in plisse, celebs, etc

lets see em folks!

This is how I tie my two plisses together. (sorry old pictures again)

IMG_6222.jpg

IMG_62091.jpg
IMG_61891.jpg
IMG_61811.jpg

ilovemylife you are the one that finally got me to get them. I plan to wear them just like that!

you and your plisses and orange bolide. AH. two drinks :smile:

thanks for all your lovely inspiration.

ilovemylife you are the one that finally got me to get them. I plan to wear them just like that!

you and your plisses and orange bolide. AH. two drinks :smile:

thanks for all your lovely inspiration.

With my pleasure GG. :heart: Two drinks for you beautiful anytime. :drinkup::drinkup:

This is another picture of me wearing two plisses about 5 years ago at H party. (My nokia phone was really an old old version :lol:)

b3.jpg

^ Running out now, but had to comment, I just love how that works!!!!!! I was thinking about 2 hanging from a mac too (coat not computer:P) instead of a wool scarf. I only own one plisse so I can't try. One enamel bracelet, one plisse. wow, An excuse!!!!!!, I need to step it up!!!!!:tup:

Thank you so much Rose.:heart: Please try. I do love two prints together. :smile:

Here is another one that I just did today before GG post this thread.. I thought I was going to post on my thread soon But I guess I post it today first.

I tie the same two plisses with the black long necklace. I guess it's OK. :P

IMG_8717.jpg
IMG_8721.jpg

Thank you so much Rose.:heart: Please try. I do love two prints together. :smile:

Here is another one that I just did today before GG post this thread.. I thought I was going to post on my thread soon But I guess I post it today first.

I tie the same two plisses with the black long necklace. I guess it's OK. :P

IMG_8717.jpg
IMG_8721.jpg

I LOVE this!!! You are such a great fashion stylist! Here's a question for you. After seeing your pics of two together, I thought I would try two of the same pattern, but different colorways. One pink w/blue colorway and one blue colorway in Chocs En Plumes. Couldn't decide if I liked it.

2 of the lady SA's did like that I did orange mustangs and white with green passage Tokyo...but the men liked it....and so did I!

I think its good to do one simple...and one with more pattern.