Ode to the Picotin

Hi everyone! Just recently got a Pico 18. Deciding what organiser / insert to get? Confused what to get as I have read articles about products leaving marks and causing colour transfers/. Any suggestions based on your experience??

Hi everyone! Just recently got a Pico 18. Deciding what organiser / insert to get? Confused what to get as I have read articles about products leaving marks and causing colour transfers/. Any suggestions based on your experience??

Congrats! I got 2 Picos last summer and bought a 7RP insert for them (link to my post about it below). No complaints, no marks, no color transfer. It’s just pricey but so is Hermès!

Post in thread 'Ode to the Picotin'
https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/ode-to-the-picotin.421880/post-35327000

Reactions: tenshix
Hello everyone! New to this channel, but have absolutely loved seeing each of your gorgeous Picotins.

Am absolutely stoked, as I was recently offered a Picotin 18 upon my first visit to one of the local boutiques. This one is in trench with PHW, and as someone who goes for neutrals I just couldn't say no! Waiting to get a twilly to dress her up soon :smile:

View attachment 5704948
Gorgeous! Congratulations!

Hello everyone! New to this channel, but have absolutely loved seeing each of your gorgeous Picotins.

Am absolutely stoked, as I was recently offered a Picotin 18 upon my first visit to one of the local boutiques. This one is in trench with PHW, and as someone who goes for neutrals I just couldn't say no! Waiting to get a twilly to dress her up soon :smile:

View attachment 5704948
Congratulations on your pretty picotin. Wear her in good health and happiness:hugs:

• Love
Reactions: Shendelzare

View attachment 5704948
Such a beauty this colour is sooo gorgeous!

• Love
Reactions: Shendelzare