Ode to the Picotin

Hi, I would really appreciate your opinion on Picotin 22 trissage in Epsom leather. I am thinking of buying pre loved (found one for a very reasonable price but wondering if the price is so good because everyone prefers Clemence leather) since I don’t leave near H but debating whether to go for this or try to find another one… I’ve never seen this version in person and wondering if Epsom would make it look different- I do like the slouchy look of the original version, however Epsom might keep the shape better…

Last edited:
Hi, I would really appreciate your opinion on Picotin 22 trissage in Epsom leather. I am thinking of buying pre loved (found one for a very reasonable price but wondering if the price is so good because everyone prefers Clemence leather) since I don’t leave near H but debating whether to go for this or try to find another one… I’ve never seen this version in person and wondering if Epsom would make it look different- I do like the slouchy look of the original version, however Epsom might keep the shape better…
Perhaps this thread will be of help to you...

Perhaps this thread will be of help to you...

Thank you so much, it really did help. I decided not to get this one, instead I will keep trying my luck on their website:flowers:

Reactions: Addicted to bags