Ode to the Mothership! Hermes, FSH Paris

Ok I have no clue about this and I am looking for help... I am looking to buy a bag for my wife's birthday this May. Recently, she let on that she is eyeing a Hermes Lindy 30 Rouge Garance. So I called Hermes Singapore to buy one and was told there is none??? Not even a wait list...and I thought naively that I was buying just a handbag...! So I would greatly appreciate any tips on how to get one before May here or overseas. Thanks in advance.

Rouge Garance has been discontinued. You may be able to find it from reseller. I was lucky to get the exact same bag from George V back in Nov 2011. Don't think it is still available now.

Rouge Garance has been discontinued. You may be able to find it from reseller. I was lucky to get the exact same bag from George V back in Nov 2011. Don't think it is still available now.
Hi Anthea, thanks for the info. I saw one being listed on ebay now. A Lindy 30 Clemence Rouge Garance selling for US7,999. The seller id is: waituke-ikf. Is it safe to buy such high priced handbags from resellers on ebay? How can I tell a genuine from a fake? Appreciate your advice
Leo

Hi Anthea, thanks for the info. I saw one being listed on ebay now. A Lindy 30 Clemence Rouge Garance selling for US7,999. The seller id is: waituke-ikf. Is it safe to buy such high priced handbags from resellers on ebay? How can I tell a genuine from a fake? Appreciate your advice
Leo

You can ask the help of tpers by posting the link of the eBay to the 'Authenticate This Hermes' forum. The Hermes expert will advise you then. Hope this help!

You can ask the help of tpers by posting the link of the eBay to the 'Authenticate This Hermes' forum. The Hermes expert will advise you then. Hope this help!

Hi Anthea, thanks for the advice. I tried that but was informed that I can't access this service as a newbie with less than 10 posts. Is there any way to get around this? Rgds, Leo

Hi Anthea, thanks for the advice. I tried that but was informed that I can't access this service as a newbie with less than 10 posts. Is there any way to get around this? Rgds, Leo

Post more comments to build up your 10 posts quota? Or you can share your link here. If not appropriate, the moderator will move it to the correct forum. HTH!

I thought I’d take a moment and read threads/posts at the end of the clubhouse forum. Does anyone have a recent photo of the FSH’s windows? I imagine they are no longer decorated with Kelly and Birkin bags.:girlsigh: