Ode to the Lindy

It's been a while since I've been active on the forum (though I always enjoy sneaking peaks at all of your incredible purchases and collections). I haven't been looking to purchase any new Hermes bags in years (even sold a K and a B)... but that's about to change and I am looking for your expert opinions.

I'm currently very interested in the Lindy. I have an etoupe B35, a gold K35 (that I wear with a canvas strap) and a graphite Evelyne. I'm SUPER casual, even at work. Now that I have two small kids I find myself rarely using my B (I need my hands free at all times) and have just started using my K again after at least a year of not even looking at her.

For the owners of the Lindy, do you find it to be a very practical bag? I have never actually tried one but I do love the casual vibe it gives off. Any other H bags you would recommend for practical purposes? They're all gorgeous but I'm at a point in my life where practical and comfortable are my priorities. TIA!!!

Hi! Personally, I love lindys! I was so pleasantly surprised how comfortable and practical they are. The two outside pockets really come in handy for things you frequently grab, like cell phones, small bills etc.. i highly recommend trying them at the boutique if you can. I think they are lovely casual, yet chic bags. Good luck in finding just the right bag for yourself!!

Yes. Lindy is my most practical Hermes handbag. Cell phone pockets on outside and the fact that you can leave the turn lock open and zippers closed and still get into the bag. It has 2 ways to hold it. Only con is it doesn't go crossbody and you shouldn't fill it to max or it will look boxy. It looks better folded. Practical=Lindy, Best most elegant=Kelly IMO

Reactions: Bethanh