Ode to the Lindy

Hello Everyone! I am thinking of buying a Lindy 30 in red but all I wear is black (I know, I know, I should try other colors!) Will a clemence Lindy in rouge casque have color transfer from black clothing? Should I consider rouge grenat instead? TIA!

Hello Everyone! I am thinking of buying a Lindy 30 in red but all I wear is black (I know, I know, I should try other colors!) Will a clemence Lindy in rouge casque have color transfer from black clothing? Should I consider rouge grenat instead? TIA!

I love everything red or pink personally and 80% of my bags are of different shades of red. I never had a problem with colour transfer. I wear mostly black too! But i believed is also how you wear it. I have a rouge lindy and a bois de rose. Both didn't hv transfer problems

Hello everyone! I hope to join the club soon. All of your Lindys are gorgeous!
If anyone has both size 26 and 30, would you post a modeling shot for both so I can see side by side, please?
I am 5'1, about 107lbs and wondering which size would be better for me. I haven't had time to go to the store to try on.
I wear Bolide 31, K32, and K28 and love them all. I just don't know if 26 would be too small.
Thank you so much!

If anyone has both size 26 and 30, would you post a modeling shot for both so I can see side by side, please?
I am 5'1, about 107lbs and wondering which size would be better for me. I haven't had time to go to the store to try on.
I wear Bolide 31, K32, and K28 and love them all. I just don't know if 26 would be too small.
Thank you so much!

I am only 5ft tall and personally I love the L30 size as it looks nicer on me. I find L26 very small looking, but I am sure L26 can fit alot too. But i prefer to have some empty space in my lindy so the shape looks nice when carried. Esp the fortune cookie shape. My personal preference

I am only 5ft tall and personally I love the L30 size as it looks nicer on me. I find L26 very small looking, but I am sure L26 can fit alot too. But i prefer to have some empty space in my lindy so the shape looks nice when carried. Esp the fortune cookie shape. My personal preference
Hi bagloverismeme, I hear you. I would love to have both sizes honestly lol. I feel that for daily use the L26 will work for me, but I have seen the L30 on some people and it folds so nicely!
Do you have a picture of yourself wearing L30?

Thank you so much!

I'm 5'4, about 117lb. I love my lindy 26. I sold my 34 since it was huge & heavy. Here's my action shot from earlier.

IMG_1488553152.730048.jpg