Ode to the Lindy

I went to view a used lindy in clemence yesterday and surprised to find the leather upon long storage is so squishy. The zipper pull is so soft that pulling it made me feel that it will break off anytime. Is that normal and does anyone has problem with the super soft zipper? I had never encountered an old lindy and surprised to see this. Owner said it's normal and she rarely use the bag!

Hi would like to know - do you get that fortune cookie look with L26? or does it look more boxy most of the time even when you don't fill it up?
depends on what you fill it up with, but not really....26 usually doesn't give enough space to fold. but its still cute. oh but maybe if you hand hold it by the handles, because of the natural mechanism though sort of like forced

Reactions: Yikkie
Hi ladies, need advice here, anyone has an evercolor lindy 26? Do you find it stiff? I read that its 40% more light-weight compared to clemence leather.
I wanted a clemence lindy and looked forward to the slouch but there is a great deal coming along and i am wondering if i should get it!

Hi ladies, need advice here, anyone has an evercolor lindy 26? Do you find it stiff? I read that its 40% more light-weight compared to clemence leather.
I wanted a clemence lindy and looked forward to the slouch but there is a great deal coming along and i am wondering if i should get it!

Hi - Not sure if this will help, but I have an evercolor L30 and she slouches nicely :smile: (In my avatar, Lindy was around 2 months old and a tad full.)

This is helpful information - thank you! I tend to carry full size wallets - wonder if I can lay it flat so that the Lindy can fold. Do you feel that the phone will slip out of the side pocket? Curious how secure this slot is.
I use a regular size Chanel wallet in my Lindy 26 and do exactly that -- lay it flat on the bottom. I'm amazed how much fits in this size bag; you'll be surprised.

Do u need to baby your clemence lindy? I have a etoupe lindy 30 in clemence leather and noticed few light scratch on it [emoji174]. It seems this leather is quite easy to scratch.
I have a Lindy in Swift, but I have a Double Sens and Kelly 28 Clemence. I've not have any issues with Clemence. I've had my Double Sens for almost 4 years now and I do not baby that bag, as it's a tote that I use to lug just about everything. It has held up just fine, looking mint, like the day I received it.

Reactions: ForeverInPink
I recently found my first Lindy 30 in clemence. Love the size, color and everything of it!
However, when I took it out the first time at home, I noticed a sign of unevenness on the top leather. It feels like there are bubbles between the lining and exterior... I have 30 days to make the exchange but I'm not sure if I can get the same size and color.
I need some insights here... Does any Lindy lovers see the similar thing on your bag?

Attachments

• IMG_0569.JPG
    IMG_0569.JPG
    242.7 KB · Views: 1,490
I recently found my first Lindy 30 in clemence. Love the size, color and everything of it!
However, when I took it out the first time at home, I noticed a sign of unevenness on the top leather. It feels like there are bubbles between the lining and exterior... I have 30 days to make the exchange but I'm not sure if I can get the same size and color.
I need some insights here... Does any Lindy lovers see the similar thing on your bag?
hi there, it is normal. there are 2 separate sheets of leather piled on top of each other. as you know leather is a natural material it will change as it ages and no 2 sheets are identical to start off with. if you feel that there is some kind of object wedged in between the sheets now you should alert the boutique. in any case you can pop into a boutique and inquire them? cheers

I think it may be normal. I saw a video review of lindy and they talked about this, which sometimes can be seen n normal Lindy bags.