Ode to the Evelyne

here's my brand new gold clemence Evelyne w/GH (my gold CDC bracelet snuck into the photo)

http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k67/sharifineman/evelyneflash.jpg
evelyneflash.jpg

Wow! Congtrats!! She's a beauty! Gosh the color on the one sent to me by the H boutique was no where near accurate (see post above). If it'd have looked like yours, I would have gone for the gold!

gold, ebene or black? pm or gm?
IMHO, a black GM2.

there was a black TGM, clemence,
sitting proudly on the shelf in st. barth, calling out to me,
and now it is on the shelf no more!
i have carried nothing else since the day i got it.
have TGM evelyne, will travel, anywhere and everywhere!
it is very big and sooo roomy and sooo soft and sooo light.
the back pocket is sooo handy for my phone and change purse
and keys and metro card case.
the strap is long and i wear it across me, messenger style.
i also have a blue jean GM2,
and there is quite a difference
in bag size and strap length.
i love it!:heart: :heart: :heart:

Reactions: Steph1377
I have the black TGM in Clemence too, and I love it. I can wear it all day, and it doesn't feel too heavy on my shoulder. Now I want one in gold or etoupe...

I would love to see the TGM on you ... I have a PM and was thinking of a larger one next time.... The GM is just slightly larger... I don't know if I need the TGM... I have to see it on someone!! ..... Please!!!:yes:

At any rate, I must say the evelyne is an awesome bag. :love: I just purchased my first one in Chicago about three weeks ago. It is cyclamen and the leather is epsom. I actually like the bag more than my bolide and enjoy carrying it more than my kelly even. I will post pics of my bag soon, but in the meantime, does anyone else have pics to share of evelynes in various colors and leathers? I know some members on here have beautiful evelynes.

I'm wanting a cyclamen evelyne pm, but does it only come in epsom? Does the evelyne also come in Chevre and Togo in that colour? TIA! :flowers: