P1000602.JPG
    172.6 KB · Views: 902
  • P1000616.JPG
    P1000616.JPG
    161.9 KB · Views: 899
  • P1000606.JPG
    P1000606.JPG
    161.5 KB · Views: 903
Thank you all for the silver taupe GA love. GA is one of my fav design, so quintessentially H. Here's the RH with ghw in action, which is perfect with RH box Birkin ghw (not pictured).

Love this shot in action Ms Piggy. Have this enamel in grey, so easy to match and such an H classical pattern :smile:
BTW, the swift Etoupe Lindy is a real beauty.

Thanks, FS. Please show us the grey GA, bet it's a stunner!

Attachments

• GrantApparat2.jpg
    GrantApparat2.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 1,003
  • GrandApparat+Cheongsam.jpg
    GrandApparat+Cheongsam.jpg
    150.1 KB · Views: 892
Thank you all for the silver taupe GA love. GA is one of my fav design, so quintessentially H. Here's the RH with ghw in action, which is perfect with RH box Birkin ghw (not pictured).

Thanks, FS. Please show us the grey GA, bet it's a stunner!

My pleasure Ms Piggy :love:
Twin with you on the red and Gold. And I love this pattern so much, that I've bought the small gold and kaki and the black silver (wear it today;))

Attachments

• photo(11).JPG
    photo(11).JPG
    91 KB · Views: 894
  • photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    96.9 KB · Views: 882
  • photo(12).JPG
    photo(12).JPG
    58 KB · Views: 877
Twin with you on the red and Gold. And I love this pattern so much, that I've bought the small gold and kaki and the black silver (wear it today;))

They are all beautiful FS! I have the whole set (thin, wide and XL) of the red/gold, crazy huh? I love the black silver you have, that may now be my next target! :biggrin:

Ms Piggy, It's not crazy. That's how it goes with H, no ?
If I find the small gold and red I'd be happy to add to my collection.
And another wide too. Can't be tired of this Grand Apparat.

Good luck for the black. I love it and this CW is very modern. Great with this classical vibe of GA IMO.

Ms piggy you have me fainting! Rouge in GA, another favorite pattern of mine! it can't get better than this!!!!!!! Someplace around here I have a pic of my med width in black ground with pall rim. It is so versatile because you can wear with gold and/or white metal jewelry.

attachment.php

Last edited:
Ms piggy you have me fainting! Rouge in GA, another favorite pattern of mine! it can't get better than this!!!!!!! Someplace around here I have a pic of my med width in black ground with pall rim. It is so versatile because you can wear with gold and/or white metal jewelry.

attachment.php

GORGEOUS! You make me want to get rid of all my enamels and start all over in sets :biggrin:

oh ....the black silver is lovely!

i have a GA in black gold, and i find myself reaching for this enamel most often. :love:

Attachments

• IMG_1620.JPG
    IMG_1620.JPG
    402.5 KB · Views: 873
GK, thanks for posting your Point d'Orgue it is stunning! I love the colors - so cheerful. And it looks fabulous with the ex libris en kimonos. The Brazil in wide is breathtaking also.