Ode to the enamels

Bumping! It is so much fun browsing the pics in this thread - I know some of you must have gotten some new ones in the last couple of months! C'mon ladies - show some more enamel love!!
I am a little late to the enamel party but I just discovered them and I am in love. They are so much fun to wear! I only have three but hope to acquire more. I'll post a pic of my paltry collection later...

I finally found a bracelet rack that I like. It is double-sided, and the top can be used as a handle to carry around. My updated clic-clac and enamel collection:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Ranag, You are my INSPIRATION! Thanks so much for sharing :biggrin:

Hello ladies! :smile:

Gorgeous Enamels in here.

I'm looking at the Enamel printed bracelets on the US.H.com website, but I am confused about the sizing (65, 70). What does that really mean? I did a search online, but didn't find anything helpful. My wrists are very small and I wouldn't want to order something that is too big.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

TIA :flowers:

BagsR4Me,

65 and 70 are the small (PM) and large (GM) sizes and the numbers refer to the diameter of the bangles in millimeters.

6.5 cm = approx. 2.5"

My wrist has a circumference of 5 1/4" at its narrowest part, and the PM sized bangles are fine for me, although they slip down past my wrist to where my hand broadens.

Hope this helps!

BagsR4Me,

65 and 70 are the small (PM) and large (GM) sizes and the numbers refer to the diameter of the bangles in millimeters.

6.5 cm = approx. 2.5"

My wrist has a circumference of 5 1/4" at its narrowest part, and the PM sized bangles are fine for me, although they slip down past my wrist to where my hand broadens.

Hope this helps!

I wonder if there is a smaller one. I was just looking at the ones on Bluefly, and they call the 65cm "large" and the 70cm is "extra-large".

I have to have the 70cm to get over my man-hands. I was just confused why Bluefly would use different terminology. These cute little things are addictive. This is what I have acquired since December, and I have a couple more on the way!
DSCF2133.JPG
Do we have a list of the different colors that the caleche comes in?

I have to have the 70cm to get over my man-hands. I was just confused why Bluefly would use different terminology. These cute little things are addictive. This is what I have acquired since December, and I have a couple more on the way!
View attachment 1581170

Do we have a list of the different colors that the caleche comes in?

Great collection! I know, BF is confusing. I have bought several bracelets from them including one on the way and have had no problems. I buy a GM even though I have small wrists and hands. I have difficulty getting a PM over the widest part of my hand so I just don't fight it and get the larger size.:smile:

I have the Grands Fonds wide in the black/etoupe/green/orange colorway in palladium. It is a great pattern! I was out to dinner and another diner was wearing your Ex Libris over the cuff of her black sweater and it was so chic.

Great collection! I know, BF is confusing. I have bought several bracelets from them including one on the way and have had no problems. I buy a GM even though I have small wrists and hands. I have difficulty getting a PM over the widest part of my hand so I just don't fight it and get the larger size.:smile:

I have the Grands Fonds wide in the black/etoupe/green/orange colorway in palladium. It is a great pattern!

Thank you!
You're right - the GF is very versatile. I didn't realize until I got it home just how many things I could wear it with.

Let's see them up big styley.....
attachment.php

OH ... MY ... GOD ... !!!

I simply HAVE to get me some of these! They are stunning!

Been wanting to get one for a while but was scared of the price, so I bought some Michaela Frey bangles from ebay. They are fairly nice but don't feel special enough. I think its time I resold them and took the plunge into Hermes!

And its taken me all this time to find this thread! I was looking in the Jewelry box section! Durrr!

LOVE LOVE LOVE! Hope more people will post up their collections now I have bumped this thread!

Here are my little guys. I wear one just about every day and sometimes double them up. My wide brown Torana is on loan to my mom. I don't think she wants to give it back. :smile: My SA is in search of the new purse bracelet (size 70) in eggplant/brown.. has anyone seen that one? It's amazing.

Ali - you have the same taste in colours and styles as me!

I have yet to purchase my first, but these are the sort of styles and colours I will be looking out for!

Stunning!!

well I mostly joined the form to see if anyone had an interest in vintage watches.....but thought I would share some of my bangle collection with you ....currently I own 30.....pretty strange for a straight guy but just got mesmorized by them.....one friend who lives in San Francisco has 15 and another friend living in Freemantle has the other 15.......... I dread the day I ask for them back !!!! I made an effort to find rare and interesting ones.....enjoy

Rhintas - I LOVE

well I mostly joined the form to see if anyone had an interest in vintage watches.....but thought I would share some of my bangle collection with you ....currently I own 30.....pretty strange for a straight guy but just got mesmorized by them.....one friend who lives in San Francisco has 15 and another friend living in Freemantle has the other 15.......... I dread the day I ask for them back !!!! I made an effort to find rare and interesting ones.....enjoy

Rhintas - I LOVE your bracelets - what a fine collection for a man to own! I wish my husband had such a collection!! Ha ha! Thanks so much for sharing these!!