Ode to the Cheval Sur Mon Carre scarves and shawls.

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. This is one of my favorite design

Silk Jersey in Noir/Blanc
    [​IMG]

GM in Rose/Brun/Vieux
    [​IMG]

2. Beautiful as always mkl:smile:

3. Thank you, mavsun :biggrin:!

Ohhh...that GM :tender:! Another cw that I would love to have :love:.

Here's a picture of a red CSMC silk scarf that was on eBay last week. I placed a few bids on it but unfortunately I got outbid so I didn't win.
    [​IMG]

4. Am I the only one with the red jersey CSMC? ;)

The c/w is framboise/cassis/blanc.

Two archive pix, hope they load ok.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. I wish I had gotten that cw! I have the reddish orange and white jersey CSMC, and it's a tad too orangey for me.

Mavsun, :yahoo: so glad you were able to get the b/w CSMC from KOP!

6. ^ OB, I wonder whether the framboise c/w is still out there for you. I bought mine about 18 months ago and it was current sesaon. Raspberry red is my fave colour, so it had to come home with me.

7. That´s a beautiful red!
    I love rasberry red/pink, it would go well with my Rubis bag:biggrin:

8. My prized cashmere GM in Rose/Brun/Vieux Rose. :cloud9:

[​IMG]

9. Beautiful :love:!

Bienchen, you look fabulous with your CSMC jersey scarf! I once tried the black/white version of this and it didn't look good at all on me IMO. But you are totally rocking your framboise version, very nice :tup:!

10. We're twins. I have the BW in jersey as well as the 90 carre (the special edition) and the red/noir shawl. Alas, the SS's selection is not much to my liking. Hoping the AW's will fare slightly better.

11. Here is my b/w 90 cm silk. I also took a group photo but will need to wait to upload it. I can never size the photos and unfortunately am also unable to load them from my iphone directly on tPF via tPF app.
    Thanks for sharing all your beauties. What a fabulous thread (thanks chanel for starting it :smile:)

IMG_0163.jpg
  12. mkl_collection and Hermes Nuttynut, your GM shawl is killing me. :love:

Bienchen, you wear it so well. :tup:

Chanel, sigh, that was a beautiful color.

ouija board, thank you again.

13. Maedi, the black/white combo goes so well with the farandole. I am going to copy your look if you do not mind. :biggrin:

14. I think recent issued are much better than old version. I saw Ebay too. they ended more than $450, it is not really worth. red color is not really good for everyone. I like yours CWS 14.it is so pretty. I am look forward to having same CW shawl..........:lol:

15. I have this one toooo........:graucho: