Scarves Ode to the Cashmere/Silk GM/Tri Shawls

Reactions: Pautinka
Sharing Les Cabanes, cw #6 (gris chine/bleu/violet)..really fun design and pops in these colors!
ZOUAVES & DRAGONS cw 11 naturel/noir/orange

View attachment 4322693

Congratulations on your lovely shawls , Les Cabanes is one of my favourite designs this season , just tried the darker blue grey yesterday and immediately fell for it. You both look wonderful in it.
The Zuoaves et Dragons is fab too Croisette , striking and subtle together IMO

Reactions: Croisette7
LES CABANES cw 15 blanc/bleu ciel

View attachment 4324662

So very lovely, Croisette, in these pale colors of blue sky and clouds! :love: Are you hunting for more colorways? There are so many that are tempting in this pattern, and I have a weakness for two color scarves! Hoping to see at least a few to choose from! Thank you for sharing! :flowers:

So very lovely, Croisette, in these pale colors of blue sky and clouds! :love: Are you hunting for more colorways? There are so many that are tempting in this pattern, and I have a weakness for two color scarves! Hoping to see at least a few to choose from! Thank you for sharing! :flowers:
Thank you etoile de mer! I really want to see more IRL before I decide.

Reactions: etoile de mer
LES CABANES cw 15 blanc/bleu ciel

View attachment 4324662
Dear Croisette, this is fantastic!! Congrats! Definitely on my wish-to-try-list!
Beautiful Croisette (as usual)!! Saw this CW in store last Sunday and nearly regretted having gone for the darker shade of blue.
Dear Lostinlondon, could you please post some pics of the dark blue one...? That would be great! This is really tempting me, too...

Reactions: Croisette7
Thank you everyone for your sweet comments!!! I haven't purchased a 90 in 6 years due to my love for larger formats but THIS one is truly amazing. The specs couldn't be more perfect and due to the incredible design, I have the perfect styling ideas to showcase it on a neutral pallet. Will post a mod shot as soon as I wear it.

SS19 is so dangerous.

Last edited: