Scarves Ode to the Cashmere/Silk GM/Tri Shawls

View attachment 4219138 View attachment 4219139 Sporting my first CSGM, oiseaux-fleurs. DH got it for my birthday years ago and he has a great eye for colour. I love the green border and I love how it keeps me warm, especially at work with a cold office space ❤️
This is one of my all time fav shawls. I have it in the coral cw. LOOOOOVE it in shawl and twilly too!!!!
You look gorgeous!!!

@Israeli_Flava , Thank you for the sweet compliment! I appreciate it :heart: I’m going to have to search for the twilly. I love the little birds, animals and trees on the print.

I DO TOOO!!!! That's why the twilly has been on one of my bags for 3 years... here are some archive pics... it is so versatile... & Lil flowers and animals all over the twilly!!!!

On topic... mod shots of my csgm =)

Attachments

• IMG_7120.JPG
    IMG_7120.JPG
    307.3 KB · Views: 1,356
  • IMG_8255.JPG
    IMG_8255.JPG
    187.3 KB · Views: 1,368
  • IMG_E2266.JPG
    IMG_E2266.JPG
    223.8 KB · Views: 1,382
  • IMG_6025.JPG
    IMG_6025.JPG
    212.6 KB · Views: 1,381
  • IMG_6051.JPG
    IMG_6051.JPG
    146 KB · Views: 1,383
  • IMG_6055.JPG
    IMG_6055.JPG
    250.1 KB · Views: 1,376
Last edited:
I DO TOOO!!!! That's why the twilly has been on one of my bags for 3 years... here are some archive pics... it is so versatile... & Lil flowers and animals all over the twilly!!!!

Girl @Israeli_Flava , you have an AMAZING collex of H. I’m swooning! I love that you match your twilly(ies) with your csgm and silks. I can imagine how fun it is to walk in your closet! I’m seriously going to search for the twilly now, you inspired me. I love that it features the little bird and you can see the flowers in great detail (birds are so dear to me). I esp love your top pic with the pop of colour on your K- what colour is your K? Thank you for the inspiration photos! You never disappoint :flowers::hugs:
mods-sorry for the off topic q about the twilly and color of the K.

twinning! also own the exact same twillies and CSGM plus a couple other colour ways (also reilly and CSGM) in the oiseaux!! love this pattern so so much! perhaps i should take a family pic and share too lol.

Reactions: PoppyLadyBird