Scarves Ode to the Cashmere/Silk GM/Tri Shawls

Dear ladies, I'd like to hunt for my favourite design, Citrouilles et Coloquintes, in any warm shaded colourway. Does anyone please know if it was ever made on a cashmere GM shawl, or just silk and moussie? Thank you in advance, and sorry if this is a rookie question - this would be my first ever GM shawl!

I love that design too.
It was made in 90m size in both cashmere and mousseline, sadly it has never been issued in GM
I have a 90cm cashmere/silk which has turned out to be incredibly useful.

https://forum.purseblog.com/threads...h-scarf-are-you-wearing-today.908254/page-649

Reactions: Pimpernel
Reactions: frou frou
Dear ladies, I'd like to hunt for my favourite design, Citrouilles et Coloquintes, in any warm shaded colourway. Does anyone please know if it was ever made on a cashmere GM shawl, or just silk and moussie? Thank you in advance, and sorry if this is a rookie question - this would be my first ever GM shawl!
Well, it's not a GM but there is a 90cm cashmere silk on TRR right now in a lovely brown/orange CW.

Reactions: Pimpernel
I remembered this thread from years ago, and it appears to be dormant, but it may be helpful. It is also in the clubhouse and may at least have some eye candy in it!

90 CM Cashmeres....Let's Show, Tell, and Enable!!

According to my receipt this is cw12. Glad you have chosen this colour - it is spectacular worn!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk
My shawl arrived today. I was surprised to see that it was more purple. It looks more fuchsia pink in the photos I saw when I bought it. I noticed your pics look more pink too. The label does say fuchsia/Gris Acier/Violet 12. I wonder if mine is labeled wrong? I bought it from Maison de Luxe online. It's pretty by not what I expected.

My shawl arrived today. I was surprised to see that it was more purple. It looks more fuchsia pink in the photos I saw when I bought it. I noticed your pics look more pink too. The label does say fuchsia/Gris Acier/Violet 12. I wonder if mine is labeled wrong? I bought it from Maison de Luxe online. It's pretty by not what I expected.
Hi Bijouxlady! I am so sorry that you were disappointed in your shawl. The label is the same as my colourway. I took a quick look at mine this morning as I was getting dressed and I would say it is very hard indeed to say if it is pink or purple as it would fit into both cws - it does definitely have blue undertones though, hence the fuchsia appellation I would imagine. I am at work just now but can certainly PM you some outside daylight photos later if you wish to compare to yours? This link should take you to the all-en H page which shows all the cws available. Mine (and I am hoping yours?) is the very last one ( http://all-en.hermes.com/la-maison-...-soie-140cm-zenobie-reine-de-palmy-99117.html . Can you return it if you aren't happy with it?

Reactions: Bijouxlady
Hi Bijouxlady! I am so sorry that you were disappointed in your shawl. The label is the same as my colourway. I took a quick look at mine this morning as I was getting dressed and I would say it is very hard indeed to say if it is pink or purple as it would fit into both cws - it does definitely have blue undertones though, hence the fuchsia appellation I would imagine. I am at work just now but can certainly PM you some outside daylight photos later if you wish to compare to yours? This link should take you to the all-en H page which shows all the cws available. Mine (and I am hoping yours?) is the very last one ( http://all-en.hermes.com/la-maison-...-soie-140cm-zenobie-reine-de-palmy-99117.html . Can you return it if you aren't happy with it?
I'm sure I have the right one. I plan to keep it. I guess I was expecting more fuchsia pink. I plan on keeping it. It's beautiful and I don't have any others in those colors. I would still love to see some more pics of yours.

Newbie question - how does one find out when / where the sales are?

this is a sale not actually put on by hermès, it’s for charity here in toronto. my credit card doesn’t even say hermès. happens only once every couple of years. following this forum is the best way to find out about sales around the world. that’s how i found out and i’m living in Toronto!