Scarves Ode to the Cashmere/Silk GM/Tri Shawls

looks amazing on you! and fabulous shawl collection too...

Hi chincac, thank you! :flowers: I always felt my climate was a bit mild for these, but eventually I couldn't resist and started buying them a few years ago. I felt fully vindicated this past winter, as ours was unusually cold! You have such a gorgeous collection of both cashmere and mousselines! Do you mostly buy the 140 format scarves? They're so easy to wear.

Jardins in canelle is spectacular. It is over 90 degrees here today. My Leila GM is the cream with berry colors. Love the design especially in a GM.

Hi Maedi, thank you! :heart: All the Leila offerings were so beautiful, it was hard to choose! I almost bought the 90cm white/grey, too! Like you, though, I especially love this pattern at the larger scale. Cooling off here today, hopefully for you, as well!

Hi chincac, thank you! :flowers: I always felt my climate was a bit mild for these, but eventually I couldn't resist and started buying them a few years ago. I felt fully vindicated this past winter, as ours was unusually cold! You have such a gorgeous collection of both cashmere and mousselines! Do you mostly buy the 140 format scarves? They're so easy to wear.

That's good re the cold weather since you wear your shawls and mousselines so well! And thank you. Yes I tend to buy the 140cm or 70cm - nothing in between. I am suddenly addicted to the gavroches recently. No idea why :confused1: but have been wearing it with tees, shirts, dresses etc.. In such a small format the very bold and bright colours works..

That's good re the cold weather since you wear your shawls and mousselines so well! And thank you. Yes I tend to buy the 140cm or 70cm - nothing in between. I am suddenly addicted to the gavroches recently. No idea why :confused1: but have been wearing it with tees, shirts, dresses etc.. In such a small format the very bold and bright colours works..

Thank you, so nice of you! :flowers: Love those sizes, too. Plus the 90cm, but more so after a numerous hand washings. Love them best when floppy and drapey. Love your style, your ensembles always look so modern and fresh!

Reactions: thyme
Hello cashmere fans, photo below is from earlier in the week when it was still cool enough to wear a CSGM! I don't think this one has been shown here. It's my favorite colorway of Le Jardin de Leila. I love how the creamy background complements the warm shades of salmon, coral and cinnamon.

Le Jardin de Leila - blanc/canelle/roux

View attachment 3705224

View attachment 3705226
Breathtaking!!! :love:

The perfect summer shawl!! Lovely!!

Reactions: etoile de mer