Scarves Ode to the Carre en Carre

Would love to see more colourways of the shawl. Right now only colourways 02 and 06 resonate.

01 - Soleil/Tabac/Brique
02 - Noir/Blanc/Or
03 - Vert/Jaune/Marron
04 - Abricot/Glycine/Corail
05 - Bleu Gris/Jaune Paille/Vert
06 - Rose/Violet/Marron Glace
07 - Jaune Citron/Rouge V/Violet

I believed Bethc's is CW06. And the pics from the website are always slightly off (read inaccurate to real life), not a good barometer to the actual ones in person. Hopefully we shall we more pics soon as the shawls start turning up at the stores (as soon as the sales are over).

That is correct, based on the tag, mine would be CW06.

Oh no, I really want the 06 colorway in the shawl, but the SA I'm working with said they are sold out in the US! If anyone ANYONE sees this, please let me know!!!

Oh no, I really want the 06 colorway in the shawl, but the SA I'm working with said they are sold out in the US! If anyone ANYONE sees this, please let me know!!!

I was lucky ... my SA:heart: snagged the last one in the US for me. :wlae:

I'm sure there will be more popping up soon!! You can call the h.com 800 number and they can tell you which stores have it... I think they will even let you know when it comes on the site. 1-800-441-4488. GL!!!!!

Thanks Kallie Girl! I think we are both talking about Darra from Charlotte. She has been sooooo amazing and helpful with me and my purchases. I hope she's able to track one down for me. I asked her to even go global if that's what it takes LOL. You MUST reveal the shawl to us when you receive it!

Thanks Kallie Girl! I think we are both talking about Darra from Charlotte. She has been sooooo amazing and helpful with me and my purchases. I hope she's able to track one down for me. I asked her to even go global if that's what it takes LOL. You MUST reveal the shawl to us when you receive it!

Hi, yep.. Darra! I received mine last week. I will try to take some pics tomorrow.

I feel sure that more will be available. I think they are just getting in to the stores. After all, this is S/S 09 release. Surely they will have more. Call H.com and ask them if this one will be online. They will be able to tell you. If so, then you know this will be possible to find either online or in stores. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. I'm sure you'll find one. The # is 242480S06 in case you need it.

Have you seen this thread: (See pages 3 and 13 for shawl pics.)
http://forum.purseblog.com/hermes/s...rm-something-dreamed-about-reveal-412990.html

Last edited:
Here is my colorway 06 carre en carre. Thanks to my LO help me taking the full version pic. ;)

attachment.php

I'm sure you'll find it: they still haven't been released here in Europe in many countries! And even in the US, if they are sold out they're bound to come back, after all, they are S/S 2009, as Kallie rightly says!