02 - Noir/Blanc/Or
attachment.php

04 - Abricot/Glycine/Corail
attachment.php

05 - Bleu Gris/Jaune Paille/Vert
attachment.php

06 - Rose/Violet/Marron Glace
attachment.php

I love the carre en carre scarf. Thanks to ms. piggy for posting her scarf. I got the same one in light pink a few weeks ago. I am totally in love with it and I can't wait to get my hands on the shawl. My local store has the one in green but it doesn't work on me skintone. Now, I just have to wait for the right colorway.

i think i tried 01 on saturday in BH

hmmm, I tried one on at SCP this weekend too, but I don't know if its 01, 03 or 07. Did the one you try on have a dark orange color in it? Maybe we both tried on 01. Wasn't really for me.

01 - Soleil/Tabac/Brique
03 - Vert/Jaune/Marron
07 - Jaune Citron/Rouge V/Violet

^^^^We really do have to get pics of these 3. I have to get the C&C in both scarf and shawl.

the one i tried was a palish yellow, taupe and orange which sounds closest to 01. i didn't think brique would be that orangey????

about a month ago i saw the black and gold, but that yellow was too harsh.
i agree! need the missing ones.

it is possible that BethC's is actually 03 (vert jaune marron) ? it looks like it has green in it. however, could be the lighting.

This is the full list of the colourways for the GM shawls, courtesy of nafnaf :

01 - Soleil/Tabac/Brique
02 - Noir/Blanc/Or
03 - Vert/Jaune/Marron
04 - Abricot/Glycine/Corail
05 - Bleu Gris/Jaune Paille/Vert
06 - Rose/Violet/Marron Glace
07 - Jaune Citron/Rouge V/Violet

^^^^Is there a compilation/list similar to the one above for the silk scarves?

Only we have here is mspiggy's:
08 - Mastic/Parchemin/Vieux Rose

I also found 06 - hard blue/gold/white

attachment.php

Pg 20 of Le Monde A/W 2008, a gent is wearing (what Le Monde is indicating is) CW01 and it looks nothing like this picture. Could pictures really be so different?

It is described as CW01 Indian Pink/Black Currant / Cypress Green.

So, here is my (partial) list for the 90cm Silk Twill

01 - Indian Pink / Black Currant / Cypress Green
04 - Coral / Brown / Raspberry
06 - Hard blue / Gold / White
08 - Mastic / Parchemin / Vieux Rose

the one i tried was a palish yellow, taupe and orange which sounds closest to 01. i didn't think brique would be that orangey????

about a month ago i saw the black and gold, but that yellow was too harsh.
i agree! need the missing ones.

it is possible that BethC's is actually 03 (vert jaune marron) ? it looks like it has green in it. however, could be the lighting.

No =(, I think its the lighting. Yeah, we must've tried on the same one. Im trying to picture 03 & 07 so badly.

I believed Bethc's is CW06. And the pics from the website are always slightly off (read inaccurate to real life), not a good barometer to the actual ones in person. Hopefully we shall we more pics soon as the shawls start turning up at the stores (as soon as the sales are over).