Ode to the bolide

Hello, seriously thinking to add this bolide 25 in epsom in color bleu orage. I will need your advices, should i take it? I love the color and very understated bag. What do you guy say about pro and con in bolide? Thank you everyone :smile:
LOVE the Bolide! I prefer the 1923 style (have one in 30) because I like the shape and proportion of the handles a bit better than the "regular" bolide, but I have become a fan of the regular 35 size (its handles seem to be a similar proportion to the 1923 style). It is an elegant, versatile, and under the radar bag.

Personally I can see a 25 in my future. That color is stunning!

Hello, seriously thinking to add this bolide 25 in epsom in color bleu orage. I will need your advices, should i take it? I love the color and very understated bag. What do you guy say about pro and con in bolide? Thank you everyone :smile:

This bag is stunning, expecially in this colour and with the Rodeo Pegase is even prettier :love: hoping to add one soon, too!
Please post other pictures if you end up taking it :girlsigh:

I always thought Bolide was a beautiful bag and have tried many of them in different Hermes stores, HOWEVER I did not end up buying one. Every time I tried 31, I thought it was gorgeous, but too big. When I tried a Mini, I was under impression it was too small, so I guess the size is what prevented me from buying it. I am currently following H website for Bolide 25 and in case I see one in the colour I like, I believe I will order it.
Unfortunately I have not seen 25 in real life, so I can not be certain about it!
That pink is gorgeous! Is that 27 or 31?

Joined the club today with my newin mini bolide! Framboise exterior with Prune interior. I hesitated at first cuz I’m not a fan of PHW, but when I saw it’s a verso I was sold!

Plus when my SA says: “There’s a long waitlist.. if you don’t want it, it will be sold to the next person in the queue...”

Attachments

• 8F0F85B4-6135-4535-A655-275D53C26E53.jpeg
    8F0F85B4-6135-4535-A655-275D53C26E53.jpeg
    243 KB · Views: 177
  • FB3C483C-70A3-4B9F-AEA4-D805DD1B2531.jpeg
    FB3C483C-70A3-4B9F-AEA4-D805DD1B2531.jpeg
    122 KB · Views: 175
I have had the Mini for a while now. It fits my rather small iPhone 7 a small wallet, card case and keys without any problems. I had an eye on the 27 for a long time, for a little extra space. The handles on the 27 are always in the way though when I try to open and close it, so I gave up the idea of owning this model. The 25 opens & closes much easier, similar to the Mini.
I guess only time will tell what I will use the 25 for. If I had none I would let fate decide and see which one would be offered to me ... below some pictures to contrast and compare

LOVE that last picture!

• Haha
Reactions: Antje_MUC
Joined the club today with my newin mini bolide! Framboise exterior with Prune interior. I hesitated at first cuz I’m not a fan of PHW, but when I saw it’s a verso I was sold!

Plus when my SA says: “There’s a long waitlist.. if you don’t want it, it will be sold to the next person in the queue...”

You were so right to take it, congratulations!

Reactions: rainzmusic
I always thought Bolide was a beautiful bag and have tried many of them in different Hermes stores, HOWEVER I did not end up buying one. Every time I tried 31, I thought it was gorgeous, but too big. When I tried a Mini, I was under impression it was too small, so I guess the size is what prevented me from buying it. I am currently following H website for Bolide 25 and in case I see one in the colour I like, I believe I will order it.
Unfortunately I have not seen 25 in real life, so I can not be certain about it!

This sounds like the story of Goldilocks and the Three Bears LOL :lol:

Reactions: BowieFan1971