Ode to the bolide

@Sourisbrune, I think you are right about the height including the handles. Without handle, it is 7.75’.
25: 9.8 x 7.6 x 4.1 in inches.
27: 10.6 x 7.9 x 3.9
I don’t see much difference between 25 and 27 though. Maybe just in price?
The 25 is definitely hand held.
I think the lack of detail stitching and the leather initial plate lessens the cost. Ummmm, for $1000 in savings, I’ll skip those extras.:lol:

Last edited:
Reactions: Styleanyone
Found this Instagram comparing the 25 with 27 (flip through to second and third photo for the comparison pics).

Oh by the way this person’s caption on the post mentions that her SA said that H will phase out the mini and 27, but she is wondering if that’s really true...I remember when the new Halzan size 25 came out last season, we heard that it would replace the Halzan mini, but then we still saw new Halzan minis. So...:shrugs:

Maybe I will ask my SA next time I see her. Planning to tell her that I’m interested in a Bolide 25!

Oh by the way this person’s caption on the post mentions that her SA said that H will phase out the mini and 27, but she is wondering if that’s really true...I remember when the new Halzan size 25 came out last season, we heard that it would replace the Halzan mini, but then we still saw new Halzan minis. So...:shrugs:

Maybe I will ask my SA next time I see her. Planning to tell her that I’m interested in a Bolide 25!
I hope the Bo27 isn't discontinued. Its size is wonderful and it has longer handles for forearm carry. If the 1923-25 had longer handles, I’d be the obvious choice for me (price/leather). It’s not much smaller than the 27 and I prefer Evercolor leather over Epsom and Swift.
I’d love to have a (non-existent) Bolide 28 in clemence.:girlsigh: