Ode to the bolide

This thread has helped me reinforce the notion that the 31cm is better for me. I want my first in Clemence then one in chevre later on but I'm not sure what color.

attachment.php
Here is my rouge H chamonix 31cm

Have to take a pic of the 31 cm chevre turquoise

HH, I can sooo see you with a bolide! It has a shoulder strap if necess so you are hands free for your little one. Practical and safe with the zipper and can be dressed up or down depending on your dress for the day. You should def consider this before a Kelly. I think your DH would get this for you in a flash!

Reactions: CookyMonster
Thanks for this great thread, HH, :smile:!! As I said before, I really love Bolides, often prefer them for travel and daily use. All these pictures are such great eye-candy....I am just glad that I could share a few pics as well.

HH, I can sooo see you with a bolide!

:heart: thank you for saying so:flowers:
no closer to getting the bolide than i was the kelly, yet just as close, lol, so that's something i guess. yes, as this thread (and my new sculpting hobby) can attest, i'm quite focussed on the bolide as my #1.:heart:

sarah girl thanks for posting! love your bags - they show the versatility of the design - your 2 bags are so different.