Ode to the bolide

hello sorry for the bother but...... i want to bump this thread because i want to gift DH a travel Bolide i have a 31 and a 34 but...... i don't know the sizes to well ... after the Bolide relaxed he does not want what is the size for the travel Bolide.

thank you in advance.

hello sorry for the bother but...... i want to bump this thread because i want to gift DH a travel Bolide i have a 31 and a 34 but...... i don't know the sizes to well ... after the Bolide relaxed he does not want what is the size for the travel Bolide.

thank you in advance.

I know it comes in 40 and 45 cm and pretty certain in 50 as well. When I've looked for travel bags for my DH, 40 cm fits best on top of a roller bag and 45 fits as well and may be better for a tall guy.
Pretty sure you can SO this too :graucho:

Reactions: cap4life
I have a 45 in Clemence. It fits on top of my roll-aboard suitcase but it's too big to go under the airplane seat. Fully loaded it's pretty heavy, but any guy could handle it. The 50 is enormous and might not fit well in the overhead bin.

QUOTE="renet, post: 31493145, member: 581001"]I have the Bo35 in Blue Izmir too! Enjoy your shopping! [emoji253][emoji6]

Oh we are twins! Fancy sharing a picture? I've never seen it in 35 :P[/QUOTE]

This photo was taken last year when I first got it. [emoji2]

ATTACH=full]3757138[/ATTACH]

Attachments

• IMG_1967.JPG
    IMG_1967.JPG
    101.3 KB · Views: 999
Oh we are twins! Fancy sharing a picture? I've never seen it in 35 :P

ATTACH=full]3757138[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]

Oh we are twins! Fancy sharing a picture? I've never seen it in 35 :P

Beautiful! Blue izmir color looks different under different lighting, really love the chemelon effect of Hermes leather :heart:

Reactions: Pimpernel and renet

ATTACH=full]3757138[/ATTACH]

Beautiful! Blue izmir color looks different under different lighting, really love the chemelon effect of Hermes leather :heart:[/QUOTE]

Yes, I love Blue Izmir! In fact, H makes gorgeous color! [emoji7][emoji2]