Ode to the bolide

1. so i'm head-over-heels in love with the bolide. it doesn't have the same legendary status as the kelly, but it has a distinctive romance all it's own. i will put any and all bolide images i come across in here. included will be some that tpf members posted elsewhere in this forum. if you see your pic and don't want it reposted here, please let a mod know so that they can make the edit for you.:flowers: if you have a bolide pic i missed, please put it here for more eye candy.
    it may take me a day or 2 to put in the pics i have, so please be patient... i'll start with my...:P clay bolide

shutterfly clay bolide.jpg
  2. HiHeels, here is a friend for your sweet clay Bolide.....:smile:

1bolidecharm2.JPG
  3. OMG HH you really, really need a bolide!!! LOL I love your clay one!

4. duna's 37 rouge h clemence with ph
    kou's 31 cyclamen chevre mysore with ph
    sellmysouls' 31 potiron clemence with GH

duna's 37 rouge h clemence w: ph.JPG kou's 31 cyclamen chevre mysore ph.jpg sellmysoul's 31 potiron clemence w: GH.jpg
    Passau likes this.
  5. isus love them - thank you for posting.
    shoes tell me about it!

6. shoes319's beautiful bolides:
    indigo w/ GH, brighton blue chevre w/ PH
    (includes pics of her modeling the bolide so beautifull!:heart:)

shoes319's brighton & indigo + ostrich kelly.jpg shoes319's brighton(ph) chevre & indigo(gh).jpg shoes319 Brighton blue 31 chevre w: ph.jpg shoes319's brightonblue31chevre modeled.jpg
    Passau likes this.
  7. red & orange bolides from ƒ~ƒ‹?EƒNƒŒ?[ƒ‹

mika modeling a juicy one on her blog hermesmika.blog54.fc2.com

red.jpg orange bolide www.mille-clair.co.jp.jpg 31 orange bolide on mika.jpg
  8. zipper.jpg side.jpg front.jpg pink profile.jpg
  9. HH - what a great thread! The bolides are just scrummy! But the one that I think I love the most is your clay one!!

10. I'm in lust. Sigh.

11. bj rakuten.jpg fullbody1 rakuten.jpg fullbody2 rakuten.jpg fullbody3 rakuten.jpg fullbody4 rakuten.jpg
    Passau likes this.
  12. more later! :cutesy:

13. HH, every pic you post makes me more determined to hold my breath until I get one.

Keep going, but you must know you're killing me here!

14. Gorgeous Sarah-girl!

Is that a vibrato coin purse? Cool!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice