Ode to the Berline bag!

I am sadly going to be passing on this black berline 28 (due to a personal rule about no more black bags for now) but I almost took it home last night. SA said they aren't really making many of these so they are indeed quite rare right now...it seemed like maybe there were around 8-10 in the entire US (which were sadly not in colors I currently wanted to collect either). I kind of want to make sure this one finds a good home since I decided not to take it home haha.

I feel like I am posting adopt a kitten photos.

Attachments

• MVIMG_20180622_180102.jpg
    MVIMG_20180622_180102.jpg
    186.3 KB · Views: 728
Last edited:
I am sadly going to be passing on this black berline 28 (due to a personal rule about no more black bags for now) but I almost took it home last night. SA said they aren't really making many of these so they are indeed quite rare right now...it seemed like maybe there were around 8-10 in the entire US (which were sadly not in colors I currently wanted to collect either). I kind of want to make sure this one finds a good home since I decided not to take it home haha.

Are you sure, are you really really sure:graucho:
That Berline is calling out to you:yes:

Reactions: catin

I was in the Miami boutique yesterday and they had a black 28 that I tried on. My first time trying this style and I LOVED it! Sadly I have the same no more black bags rule and my SA couldn't find any others available. Hopefully waiting for one to show up but it's definitely on my wish list. So practical and cute.

I’m interested in Berline too. Besides the sporty look which I’m attracted to, another reason I’m considering this bag is because I plan to use the crossbody strap on one of my Kelly.

My Black Kelly 28 is in Gold hardware. BUT I have never seen Berline in Gold Hardware to match my Kelly. Does Berline only comes in Paladium hardware?
My Kelly 35, is with Paladium hardware BUT I have never seen Berline in Blue Sapphire either.

I always thought IF I can’t find Berline in exact color and hardware that match either one of my Kellys, then I’ll consider Evelyne & Jypsiere. But even Evelyne or Jypsiere that I’ve seen are all in Paladium hardware only. Neither have I seen both bags in Bleu Saphir.

If any of you have more information about color and hardware of Berline bag, please enlighten me. Thanks.

My hubby was in NYC this week and saw at least three Berline 28 at their store. They had Bleu Zanzibar, Bleu Atoll with darker piping, and a pink. They also said it had been about a year since they had received any.

I know Berline can come in Bleu Saphir because there is one for sale right now on the US website.

I don't know if they come with gold hardware, though.

Good luck with your searches!

Reactions: tooshies
I've been eyeing the Berline for a while now. My SA said there was one left in Vermillion, which is a great red, but she also said they stopped making these. Should I be buying the last one of these? Can't tell how old this bag is. Also the box looked kind of beat up - maybe they didn't store it well? Are people still buying the Berline these days? Should I be looking at something else?