Ode to the BBag you have "loved and let go"

^^ ACK, cracker & PP, you're killing me here!!!...it's so sad seeing all of our old babies up on this thread :crybaby:...i'm guilty of the same thing & the one i miss most of all was my 1st love...below is a photo of miss black '06 twiggy, my very 1st b-bag in the summer of '06...she's the one who started it all & i miss her everyday :love:...i've since bought & sold a few other twiggys, trying to replace her, but none of them could compare :heart:

attachment.php

Attachments

• attachment.jpg
    attachment.jpg
    176.9 KB · Views: 521
Why why why :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:I will always regret selling my beautiful GGH Marine PT.:sad:

yikes! nanaz, i understand your regret. that bag is tdf!

i gave up my first bbag, a greige twiggy to lovely pf'er. i do regret it but i didn't use it so i wish it well. :sad:

Attachments

• pf1.jpg
    pf1.jpg
    148.3 KB · Views: 108
^^ ACK, cracker & PP, you're killing me here!!!...it's so sad seeing all of our old babies up on this thread :crybaby:...i'm guilty of the same thing & the one i miss most of all was my 1st love...below is a photo of miss black '06 twiggy, my very 1st b-bag in the summer of '06...she's the one who started it all & i miss her everyday :love:...i've since bought & sold a few other twiggys, trying to replace her, but none of them could compare :heart:

attachment.php

Ahhh if this is the twiggy that was sold to fashion-cult, it's got a nice home now with my little sister. It's her first bbag too, and she's taking really good care of it. The first time she used it, it started raining whilst we were out, and she promptly stashed the bbag into a shopping bag so it wouldn't get any rain on it!

this thread hurts me
really, it makes me sad
I went through my pics and deleted all the sold bags so I wouldn't look longingly at them
my biggest regret was my Anthracite City - it was gorgeous, smelled amazing ... but it was a flawed leather that kept cracking - I couldn't keep it because the marks made me crazy. But when I looked at cracker's pic of her anthra city I remembered how I loved that bag.

Awwww Alisonanna, it makes me sad too!!!

I keep looking back at my first Works and wondering what was I thinking to sell them!!!

Then--- I look at my new Works and go OH YEA, THAT'S WHY :yahoo:

I have limited funds and selling has allowed me to buy new and cool bbags :wlae:

Did you get a new bag when you sold your AnthraCity?

hmwe - yes, I got a Vert fonce city - which I love
but I go back to that feeling when I first opened the box with the anthra...
every bag and leather is so different - there's some poignant memory attached to each
I'm getting the itch for another :graucho: , I'm wanting that new bag rush!