Ode to the BBag you have "loved and let go"

Oh dear, this is heartbreaking........I've got a bundle which I've loved and let go. Here they are.........

Anthracite RH Work

IMG_1620.jpg

Cafe GH PT

IMG_1745-1.jpg

Black 05 Day

IMG_1761.jpg

Vert Gazon First (sold two and want it again)

IMG_1795.jpg

Teal 05 Work

IMG_1674.jpg

Rouge Theatre 05 City

IMG_1811.jpg

French Blue City

IMG_1181.jpg

Vert Gazon GH City

IMG_0651.jpg

Here's some more..........

French Blue GH PT

IMG_0667.jpg

My favorite Anthracite GH Work, Gawd, I loved that bag!

IMG_1865-1.jpg

Gorgeous Anthracite City with the most awesome leather!

IMG_2496_1.jpg

White Oval

IMG_2533.jpg

Ink Courier

IMG_2660.jpg

Sandstone GH Work

IMG_2703.jpg

Cafe Day

IMG_1095.jpg

Sandstone RH Work

IMG_2694.jpg

^^^Oh and there's plenty more. Most are in loving homes of pf'ers.

2 VG coins

IMG_2734.jpg

Turquoise 05 Work

IMG_2953.jpg

FB toilet

IMG_3052.jpg

Caramel 05 WE.......yes, you read that correctly, arghh!

IMG_3313.jpg

Caramel 05 City

IMG_3483.jpg

VF SGH Day.......another fabulous bag!!!

IMG_3977.jpg

VF SGH PT........:crybaby:

IMG_4075.jpg

It's been a fun ride while it lasted.........hopefully soon I'll be able to start adding to my collection again instead of subtracting.

^^^ I have five left...........Plomb GGH PT, Plomb Courier, Black 05 City, Chocolate 05 City and Plomb GGH Clutch. I'm craving color badly!!!!!!!! And a chocolate flat brass hobo!

^^Cracker girlie why why did you let go of your FB City :crybaby:and where was i ? :wtf:05 Black Day, Cafe Day?:nuts: I feel for you.:crybaby:

The FB was the BEST!!!! Erica sent me the most wrinkly one ever. It was so beautiful. I think I sold it because it was in the very beginning when I first discovered Bal and I thought I would have only ONE bbag, ha ha! Well, as you can see, having one bal is not possible. I could never get that FB back. Those bags were really hard to come by. She's with a lovely pf'er who loves her.

Okay, where's your pics, nanaz........I know you've got a few, hee hee.......fess up girlie!

The FB was the BEST!!!! Erica sent me the most wrinkly one ever. It was so beautiful. I think I sold it because it was in the very beginning when I first discovered Bal and I thought I would have only ONE bbag, ha ha! Well, as you can see, having one bal is not possible. I could never get that FB back. Those bags were really hard to come by. She's with a lovely pf'er who loves her.

Okay, where's your pics, nanaz........I know you've got a few, hee hee.......fess up girlie!
OMG i thought i was suppose to talk about only one bag that i regret selling.:lol: Ahhh, where should i begin? :blush:first i have to search the whole forum for my pics.:sweatdrop:

^^^maybe we were supposed to pick only one......but I couldn't.....I loved them all!!!

Bring on the pics if you still have them......they're so much fun to look at!

^Hehe :P Now my question is, why do we sell our Bbags at all??I have sold a couple but thank goodness no regrets...YET!

Cracker, you still have a stunning collection!!I love Plomb!!Though I havent been able to get my paws on one!:Push: