Ode to the 40cm birkin

foxie-pooh

O.G.
Jan 29, 2006
I think it'll be a great resource for everyone if we can devote a thread to 40cm birkins, as most posts and pictures are for either 35 or 30. Please post any pictures of your birkin 40, action pictures, or inspirations from any fashion spreads, famous individuals...etc

Reactions: Hermezzy

jic2002

O.G.
May 2, 2008
NY
I think it'll be a great resource for everyone if we can devote a thread to 40cm birkins, as most posts and pictures are for either 35 or 30. Please post any pictures of your birkin 40, action pictures, or inspirations from any fashion spreads, famous individuals...etc
I went to a couple of time H boutique. I always see 40 black birkin there. it is not hard to find. you should get it easily.
:graucho:

zoopla

May 17, 2008
:smile: I love to share my BBB!!! it is has finally stopped raining here so I might take her out tomorrow! I am so afraid and excited to bring her out. She is so pretty. Sigh.

Attachments

Hummingbird

H'Bird
O.G.
Jun 8, 2007
:smile: I love to share my BBB!!! it is has finally
stopped raining here so I might take her out tomorrow! I am so afraid and excited to bring her out. She is so pretty. Sigh.
Wow, your BBB 40 is GORGEOUS. If you do docride's Obenoff treatment to waterproof, perhaps the rain won't be such a problem.

mizzle

O.G.
Nov 27, 2006
Here's my current 40 cm. Is this vache liegee or ardennes, anyone know??
Beautiful bag Hummingbird! What year is it? That will give you a clue on the leather type. My guess is ardennes, based on the flat grains and the sheen of the leather. Gorgeous!