Ode to the 35 Birkin

We are twins and I think it looks like mine. For whatever reason BF appears smaller than my togo bags. Some weird velvety leather optical illusion [emoji12] I think it looks fabulous on you! It’s not a dainty evening bag, but boy is it a great co-pilot and workhorse!
Thanks @TeeCee77. I agree it’s not an evening bag but it’s an awesome workhorse, for work and with shopping. We are definitely twins and funny enough, I actually have the same Gris/ vert panoplie equestre twilly (I bought a single one last month for my tadelakt B)and now I might want another for both handles of BF. I’m so excited to be on the BF journey with you and others on TPF!

Reactions: TeeCee77
View attachment 4210712View attachment 4210740
Hello fellow B35 aficionados.....sharing a snap of my B35 in vert anis togo. I searched the preloved market specifically for this color and size - it’s such a vibrant green that it instantly picks up my mood when I look at it[emoji38]and since I’m on the tall side, it’s the perfect size for my frame.

So happy to find this thread to give B35s their much deserved love and respect![emoji177]
Vert Anis is such a pretty green. I wish that H can bring it back.

I'm beyond thrilled to be joining this club! I never thought this would happen, but the stars aligned perfectly and my wonderful SA presented me with the opportunity to purchase the combination that suits my casual lifestyle to a "T". I need a few twilly tying lessons but I couldn't wait to take Ms. G out today :smile: Thanks for letting me share my excitement!

IMG_0055.jpg

I'm beyond thrilled to be joining this club! I never thought this would happen, but the stars aligned perfectly and my wonderful SA presented me with the opportunity to purchase the combination that suits my casual lifestyle to a "T". I need a few twilly tying lessons but I couldn't wait to take Ms. G out today :smile: Thanks for letting me share my excitement!

View attachment 4219124
Congrats on your new B! May you carry her with pride and joy! I Love the twillies and how the rodeo match the B perfectly. I’m still practicing how to tie mine and finally got it right the other night. DH laughs at me because he sees me tying them over and over.

View attachment 4219124
Welcome to timeless club35

Sounds like my DH! I could go on and on about It. He laughs at how I tie twillies, he shook his head at me last night when he saw me matching outfits with my two new Bs, and my collex of cashmere and silks. He walked around the house calling me Barenia! Lol.
I thought I was the only one who did this! I was once told by the son of a friend that "only old people match their stuff" but hey I guess that shoe fits ;) But yes, I love to match!

I thought I was the only one who did this! I was once told by the son of a friend that "only old people match their stuff" but hey I guess that shoe fits ;) But yes, I love to match!
I don’t think I’m that old, just older! Ha! I like to make sure that what I’m wearing complements my ensemble. I think I’ve have been doing that since I was a kid. Today, I still love pattern mixing and I make sure my B matches my silks. The nice thing is that now, if I get too hot, I can house my silks or a sweater in my B35 because there is room to do so! Now on to the gym to get a workout in so I have strong biceps to carry my B 35. :smile:

Love my B35s. Too lazy to take picture right now but have Etoupe, Black, Raisin with Rouge Grenat interior and my darling BF. Love them all and enjoy rotating them with my other bags. When I started out I swore that an Etoupe Togo in 35 with PHW would be it but then...The orange wave completely took over and now I am obsessed. To me they are the classic Birkin (Although I believe Jane’s was a 40.) Just when I think I am done with my collection, Hermes sucks me back in with an amazing color that I just can’t resist.