Scarves Ode to Tapis Persans

I think this thread deserves a bump ;).
I don't know about you guys, but I am still feeling the Tapis Persans love for sure and I am thinking if I should go for a TP mousseline. Of course the question is which one, since I love them all :nuts:!
Anyone bought one (or two or three or....:biggrin:) of the Tapis Persans mousselines lately? Please feel free to share :heart:.

Hi, I bought the purple one. Colorway 03. Here is is with my raisin Kelly and bleu saphir Kelly cut. I'm waiting for another colorway to arrive, I only ended up with one color of the 140 silk: the black one.

IMG_1488717246.149085.jpg IMG_1488717256.115363.jpg
IMG_1488717069.562524.jpgIMG_1488717279.917817.jpg
IMG_1488717315.621171.jpg

Hi, I bought the purple one. Colorway 03. Here is is with my raisin Kelly and bleu saphir Kelly cut. I'm waiting for another colorway to arrive, I only ended up with one color of the 140 silk: the black one.

View attachment 3623936 View attachment 3623937
View attachment 3623935View attachment 3623938
View attachment 3623939

That's beautiful, PbP :tup:! Thank you for sharing!
I saw this cw online but as usual it looks sooo much better IRL, as you just proved with your pics :smile:.
I really like the lavender parts in it and the pink hem.
Perfect match with your bags too! Does it work with Colvert as well in your opinion?

That's beautiful, PbP :tup:! Thank you for sharing!
I saw this cw online but as usual it looks sooo much better IRL, as you just proved with your pics :smile:.
I really like the lavender parts in it and the pink hem.
Perfect match with your bags too! Does it work with Colvert as well in your opinion?

Hi, no I don't think it will work with Colvert at all. I'm not sure any if the-colors will. I am looking for one other blue colorway that has not arrived in stores yet. I have seen one in my local store that is fluorescent like colors, I don't think it's one that is pictured online. They are slow to arrive. [emoji17]

Hi, no I don't think it will work with Colvert at all. I'm not sure any if the-colors will. I am looking for one other blue colorway that has not arrived in stores yet. I have seen one in my local store that is fluorescent like colors, I don't think it's one that is pictured online. They are slow to arrive. [emoji17]

Hi, thank you for sharing your opinion, I appreciate it!
What a pity that it doesn't work with Colvert. I love my Colvert K but I think Bleu Saphir is easier to mix and match though (problem is that I don't have a bag in Bleu Saphir :P). I do have a bag in Etain, perhaps that could work with the purple cw? Would that work in your opinion?
Looking forward to see all the other cws. Last time I was at the boutique, they didn't have a single Tapis Persans mousseline.
The fluorescent one you saw sounds interesting, although it's probably not a cw that works for me.

Cw 08 is a cw that I also like, but I think I like the purple cw better so far.
For reference cw 08:
H342883S-08.jpg
H342883S-08.jpg

See what I mean about Colvert vs Bleu Saphir? Colvert probably isn't going to work with this cw, while Bleu Saphir would be a very nice match IMO.
Mmmm, to solve that problem I might need a Bleu Saphir bag in the future :lol:.

Reactions: Julide
Cw 08 is a cw that I also like, but I think I like the purple cw better so far.
For reference cw 08:
H342883S-08.jpg
H342883S-08.jpg

See what I mean about Colvert vs Bleu Saphir? Colvert probably isn't going to work with this cw, while Bleu Saphir would be a very nice match IMO.
Mmmm, to solve that problem I might need a Bleu Saphir bag in the future :lol:.

This one looks pretty too.

I have the blue green jardin anglais, the under the waves and the millefleurs de mexique that work well with Colvert.

I thing your etain will go with anything.

I have a bleu saphir birkin on order so I'm feathering my nest with blue waiting for her.

Reactions: scarf1
This one looks pretty too.

I have the blue green jardin anglais, the under the waves and the millefleurs de mexique that work well with Colvert.

I thing your etain will go with anything.

I have a bleu saphir birkin on order so I'm feathering my nest with blue waiting for her.

Ahh I remember Millefleurs - I was sooo tempted but went with something else instead later.
Jardin Anglais is also a great design.

I have a blue Mosaique au 24 mousseline which works with Colvert. Other than that, I don't think I have another mouss (I don't have that many though) that really works with Colvert.
A perfect excuse to go shopping :P.

I hope your Bleu Saphir B will arrive soon. Excellent choice and totally different from Colvert.
And having a Bleu Saphir B coming soon is a great excuse to go shopping for more fabulous blues of course :graucho: :happydance:.

Love these dreamy colors and textures. You always seem so solid in your chouces of colors, formats and patterns. Very inspirational.

Gosh Maedi your compliments are so heartfelt and lovely. Thank you!!:heart:It's always hard with so many tempting choices!!:sweatdrop:So I appreciate your seal of approval!:flowers:

Your comments on tPFers pictures I look forward to reading!!:flowers:

This is SO so pretty on you, Julide. I love this design in the mousseline but unfortunately none of the cws worked for me.

Thank you BBC!!:flowers:Such a:sunshine:compliment! I am walking on air! Thank you!!:flowers:

I feel the need to post more with such lovely compliments!!:biggrin:

Adding; I find it hard to find the right colours too, I had my eye set on PdS 05 it looked awful on me! Its so sad when you can't find a colourway that suits you! I hope you find some stunning colours for you this season!:flowers:

Repost from the mousseline thread!:flowers:Hopefully we can see others beauties!!!:biggrin:
Once again: This is such an amazing combo!! Both scarf and shawl are so light and heavenly... :love:
Thank you! Mousselines have a cloud like feeling, IMO. And are so wonderful to wear!!:flowers:
Dear Julide, cousins with you on the TP and described it exactly like you did here: Wearing it feels like a cloud is dancing around you... Enjoy! :hugs:

Reactions: Julide