Ode to Spring - a Violet triptych, parts 1 2 & 3 (updated post #35)

Thanks JBurgh. What a wonderful compliment coming from one of our preeminent BVettes. I've wanted a lanyard for a while. It may get extra use holding my work ID. That will be the trendiest lanyard ever at my workplace. :coolio:

What does it feel like...the texture? Hope that isn't a weird question.

What does it feel like...the texture?

The lanyard is very soft and supple. There is a slight texture from the black over stitching. It is very elegantly done - another fabulous example of impeccable BV craftsmanship. Tomas Maier is a such a creative genius in playing off the clear PVC intrecciato and black stitching with such a soft, puddly lambskin.

Gorgeous! I want one...but I already have 2 lanyards- one holds my keys and the other my work ID!

Besides, yours looks best as part 3 of your beautiful violet triptych! Enjoy!

I can't believe I didn't comment on this thread yet! I think there were so many responses by the time I saw it, I assumed it was an old thread. Congratulations on the gorgeous trio! I especially love the lanyard... I just reached out to the US personal shopper and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it's still available...

I can't believe I didn't comment on this thread yet! I think there were so many responses by the time I saw it, I assumed it was an old thread. Congratulations on the gorgeous trio! I especially love the lanyard... I just reached out to the US personal shopper and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it's still available...

Hi Ellie,

Did you locate a Violet lanyard? The e-mail for the SF boutique is:
[email protected]

The SF SAs are very helpful. Ivan enabled my Violet triptych.

Mousse

Congrats on your gorgeous violet BVs! :smile: I'm a purple fanatic and have enjoyed drooling over the newest additions to your collection.

Will we be seeing an updated collection pix in the near future? :graucho:

Mousse said:
Hi Ellie,

Did you locate a Violet lanyard? The e-mail for the SF boutique is:
[email protected]

The SF SAs are very helpful. Ivan enabled my Violet triptych.

Mousse

Thanks, Mousse! I was able to snag the last lanyard from the 5th Ave store in NYC. Your photo definitely enabled me - I didn't know there was a lanyard until your post, since it wasn't on the BV website!

Congrats on your gorgeous violet BVs! :smile: I'm a purple fanatic and have enjoyed drooling over the newest additions to your collection.

Will we be seeing an updated collection pix in the near future? :graucho:

I have been long overdue in posting updated collection pix. I'm on the road for biz in Santa Barbara. Hopefully next weekend I can make that photo shoot a reality. I did post a photo of my vintage purple clutch on the purple / pink family color reference thread. I picked up that lovely bag in a consignment shop in Palo Alto. It is huge - 13" wide and soft beyond belief. The color has more red tones than the violet - it is closer to an aubergine, leaning towards the blue spectrum. The inside is black leather lined.

Thanks, Mousse! I was able to snag the last lanyard from the 5th Ave store in NYC. Your photo definitely enabled me - I didn't know there was a lanyard until your post, since it wasn't on the BV website!

I am thrilled to be an enabler. 'Glad you snagged the Violet lanyard. Enjoy it.