Ode to Spring - a Violet triptych, parts 1 2 & 3 (updated post #35)

Mousse

Boston Strong
O.G.
Sep 15, 2007
Yesterday I made the pilgrimage to the San Francisco boutique after receiving a call from my SA with the good news that something special in Violet finally arrived. Thanks to Ivan's up-selling, I am celebrating Spring 2012 with a BV Violet triptych.:hbeat: Here's a hint...

Attachments

• Violet detail.JPG
    Violet detail.JPG
    174.8 KB · Views: 683
Introducing my Violet Lambskin clear PVC detailed bag. The color is gorgeous beyond belief.

Attachments

• bag medium 2.jpg
    bag medium 2.jpg
    202.2 KB · Views: 675
Last edited:
Is that silvery stiching the PVC? I wonder why they don't use a leather weaving? In any case, I agree, I love this new violet!!!!!

The shiny effect is the PVC weave. It is over stitched with black. The PVC is also used in a new "double" lambskin hobo. I actually had the large violet cabat on hold but fell for the edginess of this new weave treatment. This bag was one of the runway looks for SS12:
http://www.bottegaveneta.com/default/shop-products/Womens/WRTW/SS12/Look21

The duo are TDF. 'Can't wait for the third piece to arrive next week. This is my holy grail of BV colors. I love purple. DH was teasing me last night because Violet exactly matches the color of our front door. Now when I need to have the color matched again, I can just show my bag to the guys at Dunn Edwards.