Scarves Ode to Silk GM Scarves/Shawls

I got this 2 weeks ago but it was still like 40-50 degrees in DC so I held off wearing her..... Today it was 85 :sweatdrop:

Without further adieu, proudly presenting my first Giant Silk.....
Magic Kelly in Vert Billiard!!!! Def a perfect match for my new Soufre Jewel!

This silk is amazing and has a purple/violet hem that makes my heart sing. I much prefer this size to 90cm. Initially, I was going to wear it as a shawl rather than wearing a jacket at work but the light silk just blew off my shoulders as I walked so it got tied up qwik....

Looks fabulous on you! You give me hope that one may still pop up at my local store. Wish I could see photos of all the colorways available...

here are some pics!! outside, really overcast, no flash....

IMG_8056_zps19c11a86-1.jpg

IMG_8053_zpse06ab57d.jpg

Do you have any action shots of your MK?

This is gorgeous. I'm so happy that green's not my color or I'd be on the phone with H again!

I got this 2 weeks ago but it was still like 40-50 degrees in DC so I held off wearing her..... Today it was 85 :sweatdrop:

This silk is amazing and has a purple/violet hem that makes my heart sing. I much prefer this size to 90cm. Initially, I was going to wear it as a shawl rather than wearing a jacket at work but the light silk just blew off my shoulders as I walked so it got tied up qwik....

here is what i have so far for brazil II dip dye, i believe i read that there are 10 c/w's?? there are 3 c/w's in scarf book - it is a very incomplete list but thought i would post since we saw xiangxiang0731 pics of her beautiful dip dye :smile:

i am thinking about c/w 5.....hmmmmmmm

Brazil II 140 Dip Dye
Ref. 132603S

01 cobalt bleu/purple/red??
02 parme/mauve/vert
03 orange/yellow/red/purple??
04 ????
05 etoupe/bleu ciel/dark red??
06 mauve/gris??
00 rubis/rouge/capucine??
00 ocre/????
00 ????
00 ????

Colour 06 in French is Lait Fraise/Vieux Rose/Gris. Translated in English I would say milky strawberry red/dusty pink/grey.

Brazil II 140 dip dye
réf. 132603S

01 cobalt bleu/purple/red??
02 parme/mauve/vert??
03 havane/tabac/cuir
04 ????
05 etoupe/bleu ciel/dark red??
06 lait fraise/vieux rose/gris
00 rubis/rouge/capucine??
00 ocre
00 ????
00 ????

****updated 4/13

also i spoke to H and was told they do sometimes skip numbers on c/w's

magic kelly summer twill 140cm
réf. 432737S

01 bleu dur/cobalt/jaune (this is color in scarf book)
03 curry/blanc/rouge
06 rouge/orange/vert de gris
07 vert biliard/jaune fluo/violet
09 rose vif/rose buvard/bleu
10 lavender/ciel/jaune vif
11 noir/vieil or/corail
13 etoupe/gris perle/bleu

****updated 4/13

was told by H that there is not another "pink" c/w, the closest would be c/w 09

la fabrique des rubans summer twill 140cm
réf. 432727S

03 noir/blanc/violet
04 gris/blanc casse/caramel
05 orange/bleu/rouge
08 rouge/rose pale/bleu
09 violet/fuchsia/vert
10 bleu/jaune/vert
17 blanc/iris/ocre
21 vermillon/noir/rose indien
00 noir/iris/ochre ??

****updated 4/13

ms piggy the c/w 04 mystery has been solved!!

wow! so happy for you that you were able to find MK!! you look divine as always!! i thought you lived in "the city aka NYC", had no clue you were in DC!! do you know SA's at NM?

you must do rubans, it would look TDF on you!

on friday, this c/w of MK was available in US so if anyone is looking call your SA and grab it!!

Do you have any action shots of your MK?

not at moment but i'll try some! it is by far the most complimented scarf, it looks like it sparkles!! i just wore it with a mykonos romance belt and it looked really pretty.....i would def recommend a romance belt for these summer twills, they come in both leather + gator and if you can find one in a more neutral color can be worn so many more ways - for example i was able to wear it as a dress cape style, before i used romance i had to criss cross behind neck and it was do-able but a little tight, used romance behind neck and was perfect...you could prob use mors as well but it may hurt a little, not sure....

not at moment but i'll try some! it is by far the most complimented scarf, it looks like it sparkles!! i just wore it with a mykonos romance belt and it looked really pretty.....i would def recommend a romance belt for these summer twills, they come in both leather + gator and if you can find one in a more neutral color can be worn so many more ways - for example i was able to wear it as a dress cape style, before i used romance i had to criss cross behind neck and it was do-able but a little tight, used romance behind neck and was perfect...you could prob use mors as well but it may hurt a little, not sure....

Your scarf is a beauty! I tried the curry one one and didnt like the color on me, but you're right--the design makes it looks like its sparkling! I may have to get my SA to search for one...;)
Thought there was a pink but yours must be it!

I'm really loving the 140 silks ladies!!!
The magic Kelly is stunning and I hope I can find more...

Here's another recent purchase and love:
Astrologie Nouvelle perforée in CW15 orange/gris/rose :heart::love::hbeat:

53230B55-CAA5-4F85-B26C-7B8190172AF5-336-0000003FBE29E430_zps67affa6e.jpg

0042384A-414A-4E3B-9DCE-A375962B144E-336-0000004064B621AA_zpse5d34eaa.jpg

I'm really loving the 140 silks ladies!!!
The magic Kelly is stunning and I hope I can find more...

Here's another recent purchase and love:
Astrologie Nouvelle perforée in CW15 orange/gris/rose :heart::love::hbeat:

53230B55-CAA5-4F85-B26C-7B8190172AF5-336-0000003FBE29E430_zps67affa6e.jpg

0042384A-414A-4E3B-9DCE-A375962B144E-336-0000004064B621AA_zpse5d34eaa.jpg
Your beautiful AN Perforee goes so well with your B & CDC. Love the way u tied your scarf. Stunning!

Last edited: