Scarves Ode to Quintessence

Its been a while - but here we are three years later and still love the Q.

Lanit, I love this modeling shot to pieces. This shade of lavender suits you so well, and you know how to show off the beauty of this scarf.

Quintessence seems to have quietly become my favorite design... I've added a third cw to my stash just because I had another of these thunderbolt "must have" BIN moments. Photos will be coming soon after it arrives!

Lanit, I love this modeling shot to pieces. This shade of lavender suits you so well, and you know how to show off the beauty of this scarf.

Quintessence seems to have quietly become my favorite design... I've added a third cw to my stash just because I had another of these thunderbolt "must have" BIN moments. Photos will be coming soon after it arrives!
Can't wait to see your trio Bond7Girl!Congrats on your latest find! Funny I have not seen too many on the Bay or reseller sites. Is that an indication that its a keeper for most scarfies?

How i love this scarf. The shimmery colors of my natural pearl necklace reminds me so much of Quintessence. I hope some of the silkies still have theirs. I rarely see this design on auction sites, so that must mean they are keepers, right?

View attachment 3625182
View attachment 3625184
lanit - you look wonderful in this colour way and the scarf-and-pearls combination is divine!
Now I have to try my on. It has been a while since last time!

Reactions: lanit