Scarves Ode to Paperoles

Chez Capri

C'est si bon!
Feb 26, 2012
Wish I can see more of Paperoles here - especially in cashmere ... here are a few to start ... please post more. I want to see the pink and raspberry one especially:

Last edited by a moderator:
i really need to stop logging into tpf! Just seeing this scarf folded i now must have it, yet i know absolutely nothing about it (i'm still an H newbie)...

I fully agree that logging into TPF is very dangerous !! This is a Paperoles GM in cashmere and the colour is vert anis. There are a few of us on here that are on the lookout to buy this but no luck yet .......... impossibile to find !!! :smile:

chez capri: thank you so much for starting this thread, its been a long time after ex libris, a gm shawl can sing to me...i have been looking for the paperoles myself the green or cream colorway since last dec..almost half aroundn the world :P and i just found it 2 days ago =)

here is for you the pink colorway. its owned by one of tpf er and i happened to saved it.

Attachments

• paperoles shawl.jpg
    paperoles shawl.jpg
    174.6 KB · Views: 2,490
I fully agree that logging into TPF is very dangerous !! This is a Paperoles GM in cashmere and the colour is vert anis. There are a few of us on here that are on the lookout to buy this but no luck yet .......... impossibile to find !!! :smile:

OMG! Is it s/s or a/w? I NEEEEED this in my life. I hope you all manage to find it (and pass its whereabouts on).

OMG! Is it s/s or a/w? I NEEEEED this in my life. I hope you all manage to find it (and pass its whereabouts on).

I believe it was issued for s/s 2011. Last week there was a cream c/w for sale on ebay but I am only looking for this beautiful green. Maybe it will come up somewhere one day !! :search: (Or I might have to start stalking Giovanna and steal hers !!!)

I believe it was issued for s/s 2011. Last week there was a cream c/w for sale on ebay but I am only looking for this beautiful green. Maybe it will come up somewhere one day !! :search: (Or I might have to start stalking Giovanna and steal hers !!!)

Lol, let's hope it's the former and not the latter. I'll keep an eye out for you!

I will keep my eyes open for you. I´ve only ever seen one, and that was from Lovethatbag on Malleries.

Here is my cream one - think it is a classic. I love the green one too, but it is the orange/brique and blue one that I am hunting for. It arrived in my store last christmas and was reserved for another customer.

Attachments

• DSC08406.jpg
    DSC08406.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 2,545
Hi! I picked up the pink one on a whim for my sister in December. She LOVED it, it is gorgeous. She is away but I may be able to post some modeling pics next week. I saw the black GM in a ny boutique within the last month (can't remember if it was wall or Madison). I have 90cm silk from about 10 years ago in black with gold. It ties like a dream:smile:. Great pattern:smile:

I never saw that green one, I may need to stalk it, too!

Here is my cream one - think it is a classic. I love the green one too, but it is the orange/brique and blue one that I am hunting for. It arrived in my store last christmas and was reserved for another customer.

lanit - it looks gorgeous on you and you have great style. Can you please describe the cream background? thank you.