Scarves Ode to my Fixation

liness92

O.G.
Dec 17, 2007
Vanmaricle had a brillant idea to start a thread to promote the Fixation. There were no extenuating reasons for doing so like providing examples to her husband on why such a product is needed for a house.:P

In my opinion it is a great piece for the house as it allows you to change your "art" anytime you feel.

Please add your pieces of "art"!

First picture is with: La Danse du Cosomos

Second photo is: Turandot

Attachments

• wall2.jpg
    wall2.jpg
    144.6 KB · Views: 4,694
  • wall.jpg
    wall.jpg
    177.8 KB · Views: 4,677
Great thread liness!! You have also found the perfect spot for it in your beautiful room, your scarf art looks fabulous! Looking forward to the next episodes. DH has not got down to mounting mine yet, will post pics when done.

Oh my gosh - I love, love, love your pix, liness! The scarves look perfect and I love the name of this thread - I didn't know which "fixation" you were referring to!:P

Love it! Can't wait for your installer to do mine!:rolleyes:

Should he wear his Hermes hard hat??? :P His assistant has to wear his too!:woohoo: Mistikat, I guess photos will be coming shortly?! Van is looking for examples!!!

Mrssparkles, if you have any photos of your's in action, please post.
NinjaSue,:graucho:
CVW1004, Thank you
MaiTai, post your "art" here once your installer has it up!
lulilu, thank you

Last edited:
Thank you to Liness92 for the photos, and to VanMiracle for the thread idea!

Oh after seeing these photos, I am fixated on getting one of these for the wall. Technically, it makes each scarf purchase very economical actually. Now to figure out the best spot to hang the scarves!

attachment.php

Very cool!

I want one too but DH is not good in craft ...

Costa, it's very easy to install. It comes with a template. All you need is a drill, level, drywall anchors, pencil, a ruler and that's about it. It took my husband 20 minutes. And then he asked if this could be the end of Hermes.:roflmfao:

LQYB, Thank you.