Ode to monogram canvas...

Status
Not open for further replies.

LVpug

Jul 28, 2006
I love mono canvas and think it looks hot...what to do you think? I love the tones the LV logo the vachette which turns to honey..love it when the vachette is a honey colour...when I see an authentic mono canvas bag I swoon...ode to mono canvas...love it:heart::heart::heart:!!!! I think it is my fav of all the lines because I automatically keep pulling out a mono canvas bag to carry when I have many other options....

Spinky

I want all the bags
O.G.
Jun 25, 2007
Caught in the bell tower
I love it too! I don't carry it because it is recognizable and want everyone to know what I'm carrying (and quite honestly, in my little suburb, most people probably don't know Louis Vuitton from Louis XIV).

I love the chocolate & caramel colours. I love the vachetta in every step from creamy white virgin to the warm dark honey. Oh monogram - I do love you. :tender:

Chanticleer

LV=My Bliss
O.G.
Dec 28, 2007
Chesapeake Bay country
Mono, How do I love thee? Let me count the ways. I love your beautiful shiny, supple canvas. I love your wonderful virgin vachetta that with love and use becomes a rich, honey patina. I love the feeling that I get when I carry you, the history behind you and how you compliment everything I wear. You Are Louis Vuitton.

cinderella388

I <3 bags!
Oct 7, 2007
Boston, MA
I would love to get a mono speedy one of these days and eagerly await the beautiful honey patina........ :drool: I love mono too and have been drooling over all the beautiful items everybody has here!!

Sweet Pea

Sep 19, 2007
I love it too! I don't carry it because it is recognizable and want everyone to know what I'm carrying (and quite honestly, in my little suburb, most people probably don't know Louis Vuitton from Louis XIV).

I love the chocolate & caramel colours. I love the vachetta in every step from creamy white virgin to the warm dark honey. Oh monogram - I do love you. :tender:
My sentiments exactly!!!! I :heart: Monogram!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.