Ode to Kelly Sellier

Has anyone tried Kelly28 with Evelyn straps for a casual look?
I purchased bbk28 and while the strap is also gorgeous, it feels super short when I wear it as a crossbody and I thought I give Evelyn straps a try and I’m kinda digging it... thoughts?
Yes I do this and also wear my Kellys on custom canvas short straps. These were available to special order back then.

• Love
Reactions: slyeee
I purchased bbk28 and while the strap is also gorgeous, it feels super short when I wear it as a crossbody and I thought I give Evelyn straps a try and I’m kinda digging it... thoughts?

There's a whole thread devoted to How to wear your K casually- lots of people use a canvas strap, from a variety of sources.
Here you go

Reactions: slyeee and Meta

If it works for you, why not?

I’ve done this with my K32 when I was trying it on in store and it did make it more causal. I put the strap from a Evelyne 29 while I was trying to decide on the bag and was surprised at how comfortable it was. Crossbody with the 32 was still a stretch though but should work better with the 28. I ended up buying a non-H multicolor canvas strap for mine.