Ode to H Boots -Jumping and all her Sisters!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 Feb 8, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 8, 2010
    My quest started with a search for the iconic jumping boots, but it has been a journey where there is so many more beautiful styles that H have designed, past and present.

The contributions on the glamour puss thread, has shown me that there is a wealth of wonderfully images and advice available , and wondered if here would be a place where all the styles could come together.

Dear Mods, could you let me know if this covered elsewhere.I know I would have appreciated a dedicated thread at the start of my search, and there are many useful tips, emerging on the Get' Em thread as well as a place where all styles could be collated- in short, would there be a way of combining the information in both threads to have a one stop info and gawp shop? TIA

2. The inspiration and beginning of the dream . . .

[​IMG]

. . . and its fulfillment :yahoo:

[​IMG]

3. GORGEOUS! My SA is on the alert for a pair for me......can't wait!

4. ^ Hurrah! I they are winging their way to your store as we speak!

5. I like this thread I will post photos of my boots when I get home

6. Me too...

And Congrats :yahoo:

(sigh) ...I may be one of the few people who can't pull of this style.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.