Ode to Chevre

ms piggy

special breed
O.G.
Oct 7, 2006
Chevre delight! :nuts:

Aside from Boxcalf and Barenia, many of us H lovers are enamoured by Chevre as well (Mysore, Coromandel, Jhansi, Mangalore). I know I am for sure and I think there are quite a few of us here too! As some of the chevre leather are harder to come by these days, we should have a thread soley dedicated to this remarkable leather.

Please post about your love, appreciation, enthusiasm, fervour, obsession for the glorious goaty leather here, all types of chevre leather in all forms (bags, SLG, shoes, accessories etc) are welcome!! :heart::heart:

medusa2020

H-appy
O.G.
Nov 8, 2006
ms piggy, I love all things chevre, would love to have more chevre. What's coming your way?:graucho: Here are mine, have also posted in the reference section -
roseshockers.jpg hac32.jpg

medusa2020

H-appy
O.G.
Nov 8, 2006

:faint::faint::faint:MrsS, you have my HG chevre, oooooohhhhh if I could have one like this I'll be over the moon, your VO Hac is not bad either!:P

ms piggy

special breed
O.G.
Oct 7, 2006
periogirl, havanne chevre! I have only seen cocoan but not havanne. Could it be mysore?

ms piggy

special breed
O.G.
Oct 7, 2006
medusa you know I love your collection. I have been kicking myself ever since I pass on the Etoupe Coromandel HAC! Your chevre collection is TDF!! The RS Kelly is lovely but it is the noir HAC with the Cheval Sur Mon Carre shawl that is my HG combo altogether!!! :faint::faint::faint:

ms piggy

special breed
O.G.
Oct 7, 2006
medusa, may I ask which year is the noir HAC? Is your chevre the original coromandel vs the souple version found lately?

ms piggy

special breed
O.G.
Oct 7, 2006
mrss, you're breaking lots of heart with the RS Mysore Birkin!! :yes:

medusa2020

H-appy
O.G.
Nov 8, 2006
medusa, may I ask which year is the noir HAC? Is your chevre the original coromandel vs the souple version found lately?
It is from 2001 E, I believe it is the earlier version of CDC. :yes:Sending Chevre vibes your way, may the chevre of your dreams come your way soon!

Last edited:

ms piggy

special breed
O.G.
Oct 7, 2006
It is from 2001 E, I believe it is the earlier version of CDC. :yes:Sending Chevre vibes your way, may the chevre of your dreams come your way soon!
How lovely! :drool: I hope you don't mind but I'm saving the pic - 2 of my HGs together, how often does one get that! :heart:

ms piggy

special breed
O.G.
Oct 7, 2006
LaVan the cocoan is so rich. RS and Fuchsia are really stunning in chevre.