Ode to Chevre

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Chevre delight! :nuts:

Aside from Boxcalf and Barenia, many of us H lovers are enamoured by Chevre as well (Mysore, Coromandel, Jhansi, Mangalore). I know I am for sure and I think there are quite a few of us here too! As some of the chevre leather are harder to come by these days, we should have a thread soley dedicated to this remarkable leather.

Please post about your love, appreciation, enthusiasm, fervour, obsession for the glorious goaty leather here, all types of chevre leather in all forms (bags, SLG, shoes, accessories etc) are welcome!! :heart::heart:

2. Kelly 32 Havanne PHW
    Rude SA did not tell me which chevre it is but there is no spine at all.

Attached Files:

Nicollas.n likes this.
  3. ms piggy, I love all things chevre, would love to have more chevre. What's coming your way?:graucho: Here are mine, have also posted in the reference section -
    roseshockers.jpg hac32.jpg

4. 30cm Rose Shocking Chevre Mysore with PHW

[​IMG]

5. 32cm Vert Olive Chevre Mangalore with GHW

[​IMG]

6. [​IMG]

:faint::faint::faint:MrsS, you have my HG chevre, oooooohhhhh if I could have one like this I'll be over the moon, your VO Hac is not bad either!:P

7. periogirl, havanne chevre! I have only seen cocoan but not havanne. Could it be mysore?

[​IMG]

8. medusa you know I love your collection. I have been kicking myself ever since I pass on the Etoupe Coromandel HAC! Your chevre collection is TDF!! The RS Kelly is lovely but it is the noir HAC with the Cheval Sur Mon Carre shawl that is my HG combo altogether!!! :faint::faint::faint:

[​IMG]

9. medusa, may I ask which year is the noir HAC? Is your chevre the original coromandel vs the souple version found lately?

10. mrss, you're breaking lots of heart with the RS Mysore Birkin!! :yes:

11. Here's my 28cm HAC in cocoan, chevre, GH.

[​IMG]

... and my 28cm sellier Kelly in fuchsia chevre, PH

[​IMG]

12. #12 Jan 19, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2009
    It is from 2001 E, I believe it is the earlier version of CDC. :yes:Sending Chevre vibes your way, may the chevre of your dreams come your way soon!

13. How lovely! :drool: I hope you don't mind but I'm saving the pic - 2 of my HGs together, how often does one get that! :heart:

14. Lavan, your fuchsia kelly is breathtaking!:heart:
    mspiggy, save away, I am honored!

15. LaVan the cocoan is so rich. RS and Fuchsia are really stunning in chevre.