Ode to Chaumet

Hi! Happy Mother’s Day and congratulations! I will add my two cents if helpful

1. I can’t help here as I’ve never needed my bracelet serviced. I bought it in the flagship in Paris. I’ve since emailed the boutique for other reasons and in my opinion they are very prompt for being in a different time zone from me. As far as customer service goes, Chaumet is excellent/on par with similar brands.

2. No regrets or issues. It’s a staple piece on my arm pretty much. There was a period where I didn’t wear it as much but have been wearing consistently for the last ~9 months or so and it’s very comfortable. Right now it’s stacked next to my JUC.

3. I actually LOVE pairing the BML with a love bracelet!!! Here’s a pic of me trying it on with the pave. The honeycomb shape makes the love sparkle soooo much, it like reflects off the side. I never noticed an issue when I paired it with my small love.

Hope this helps!! Enjoy your piece.

View attachment 5782496

View attachment 5782497
I LOVE this look! Is the 10 motif small Love bracelet in RG or in YG?

I’ve been looking at this too. So pretty isn’t it, especially the full or even the half pave. I saw someone wearing it (can’t remember who but likely was the SA). I remember it does look a little 3D; unlike usual bracelets that sit flat on our wrist. And because of this, might not be an easy day to day piece (easily knocks onto things).
Oh I see! It does look kind of dome-ish. Maybe it won’t be so easy to stack as well…

I’m debating if I should get the plain BML bangle to go with my semi pave. BML design really stands out when stacked!!!! Yes I’m still on island ban (again) hahaha.

Oh I see! It does look kind of dome-ish. Maybe it won’t be so easy to stack as well…

I’m debating if I should get the plain BML bangle to go with my semi pave. BML design really stands out when stacked!!!! Yes I’m still on island ban (again) hahaha.
I also think the stack game not so fun with the seduction line.
My BML crave hasn’t been cured too. Got distracted by VCA. And realised the latter is not majorly my thing after considering many factors. Am always open to stuff; but somehow it tracks me back here.

after owning this WG, I find myself wanting more WG! I think BML bracelet in WG is a huge contender.

if you gonna get the plain, what metal are you considerin? Let’s just say ban island is just a myth.
E8FDFFD4-48C5-4CEF-9D18-C29A36883850.jpeg

Hi! Happy Mother’s Day and congratulations! I will add my two cents if helpful

1. I can’t help here as I’ve never needed my bracelet serviced. I bought it in the flagship in Paris. I’ve since emailed the boutique for other reasons and in my opinion they are very prompt for being in a different time zone from me. As far as customer service goes, Chaumet is excellent/on par with similar brands.

2. No regrets or issues. It’s a staple piece on my arm pretty much. There was a period where I didn’t wear it as much but have been wearing consistently for the last ~9 months or so and it’s very comfortable. Right now it’s stacked next to my JUC.

3. I actually LOVE pairing the BML with a love bracelet!!! Here’s a pic of me trying it on with the pave. The honeycomb shape makes the love sparkle soooo much, it like reflects off the side. I never noticed an issue when I paired it with my small love.

Hope this helps!! Enjoy your piece.

View attachment 5782496

View attachment 5782497
You have gorgeous hands!