Ode to Chaumet

@GucciGoneWild Thank you for sharing your experience and pics! I was wondering how it would look with a small love/JUC. Your stack is beautiful!

@Purrsey We learned the hard way about the sizing. I’ll have to exchange for the right size but very excited to see how it looks with my small love! I think the alternating diamonds one is beautiful from online pics. Hope you get yours sooner than later.

• Love
Reactions: Model T
@GucciGoneWild Thank you for sharing your experience and pics! I was wondering how it would look with a small love/JUC. Your stack is beautiful!

@Purrsey We learned the hard way about the sizing. I’ll have to exchange for the right size but very excited to see how it looks with my small love! I think the alternating diamonds one is beautiful from online pics. Hope you get yours sooner than later.
Thank you!

My wishlist is getting longer but I also keep checks by striking some off. BML stays one of the tops.
May I know what size you got initially and what youve had exchanged for? You bought it online?
am I sounding nosey?

My wishlist is getting longer but I also keep checks by striking some off. BML stays one of the tops.
May I know what size you got initially and what youve had exchanged for? You bought it online?
am I sounding nosey?
Not nosy at all! My husband bought size 160 bc he thought it would match my size 16 small love. I put it on and immediately knew it was too big, so I asked him to exchange it for a 150. He said he bought it online but ran into some issues with shipping delays/customs. (I didn’t ask for details bc I get distracted when I see anything shiny LOL.)

I go between wanting PG and YG. I usually prefer YG, but I’m leaning towards PG as that’s the one he originally got me. My other bracelets (small JUC w diamonds, small clash) are also PG, so I go back and forth.

Reactions: Purrsey
I just received a BML bangle for Mother’s Day (in the US) and am THRILLED!!! I’ve wanted it for years but always thought I’d have to wait until I visited Europe to get one.

I love to do all my “research” on items before I actually unbox them (to get me excited, LOL). I’ve read all 19 pages in this thread and browsed the Cartier love/Chaumet BML my thread, but I can’t find much info online besides tpf. Hope someone can help answer my questions:

1. Has anyone US-based had issues with servicing? I do not have an international SA, and my husband said it was an ordeal for him to order and receive the bracelet. While I don’t anticipate issues with Chaumet, I want to be 100% sure of what I’m getting myself into.

2. Any regrets or issues with the bracelet?

3. A previous poster mentioned the oval shape of the BML is different than the Cartier love. Is this difference noticeable enough to bother anybody?

Please feel free to spam me with all the BML bangle (and stacking) pics! TIA! :smile:
Yay! Congrats and Happy Mother’s Day!

I stack my BML with Cartier Love. It’s only been 3 months but I’m totally in love with Chaumet! I can’t answer #1 because I have Chaumet boutiques in my city. My SA is the sweetest person ever—I can’t imagine Chaumet not having good customer service. She did mention that over time (years down the road), it is likely that the BML bracelet clasp will need to be serviced but it won’t be a big deal. I have the demi-pave one and I want to add the plain one next year!

2. No regret whatsoever!! I was supposed to be on ban island but the price increase in March made me pull the trigger :lol:

3. I wear Love 16 and BML 15. No overlapping, at least I don’t notice it.

Here are a couple of pics I took at the boutique when I bought it. I don’t own the Liens collection but it was fun to stack!

IMG_5907.jpeg

IMG_7940.jpeg

I stack my BML with Cartier Love. It’s only been 3 months but I’m totally in love with Chaumet! I can’t answer #1 because I have Chaumet boutiques in my city. My SA is the sweetest person ever—I can’t imagine Chaumet not having good customer service. She did mention that over time (years down the road), it is likely that the BML bracelet clasp will need to be serviced but it won’t be a big deal. I have the demi-pave one and I want to add the plain one next year!

2. No regret whatsoever!! I was supposed to be on ban island but the price increase in March made me pull the trigger :lol:

Here are a couple of pics I took at the boutique when I bought it. I don’t own the Liens collection but it was fun to stack!

View attachment 5783129

View attachment 5783130
Yours is called a ban island with exception :biggrin:

I generally avoid thinner band bracelet but BML is totally awesome due to its pretty symmetrical details.

• Haha
Reactions: Serpenti_Love

View attachment 5783129

View attachment 5783130
The Liens is gorgeous!

I like the Liens Seduction line but SA says it’s been discontinued. I have seen and tried in ring but not the bangle (the top one in the first picture). SA doesn’t seem to be a big fan and thinks it’s quite big/bulky. It looks very pretty in the picture though. Anyone has tried it on?

IMG_0236.jpeg

IMG_0280.jpeg

I like the Liens Seduction line but SA says it’s been discontinued. I have seen and tried in ring but not the bangle (the top one in the first picture). SA doesn’t seem to be a big fan and thinks it’s quite big/bulky. It looks very pretty in the picture though. Anyone has tried it on?

View attachment 5785961

View attachment 5785962
I’ve been looking at this too. So pretty isn’t it, especially the full or even the half pave. I saw someone wearing it (can’t remember who but likely was the SA). I remember it does look a little 3D; unlike usual bracelets that sit flat on our wrist. And because of this, might not be an easy day to day piece (easily knocks onto things).

Reactions: Serpenti_Love