Ode to Chaumet

You must be so smitten with your BML bracelet! ☺️
I’m going to Melbourne for the first time in September so fingers cross they have my sizes 🤞
Also came across some images online which I screen-grabbed for you....

Attachments

• JdL 1.jpg
    JdL 1.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 105
  • JdL 2.jpg
    JdL 2.jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 101
  • JdL 3.jpg
    JdL 3.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 99
  • JdL 4.jpg
    JdL 4.jpg
    152.4 KB · Views: 106
Hi guys! Glad to finally join the Chaumet family again!
Did not see much mentions about Liens collection so here are some try-on shots for anyone who is interested.

WhatsApp Image 2024-06-14 at 3.23.44 PM (1).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2024-06-14 at 3.23.44 PM.jpeg

And here is my new in BML in the plain plain RG.

WhatsApp Image 2024-06-14 at 3.04.45 PM.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2024-06-14 at 3.23.44 PM (2).jpeg

I know many of you prefer the added sparkle in the diamond version but I somehow like the plain version more.
I am in a bit of a dilemma about my BML half pave ring now. It is size 55 which I wear on my right index finger.
I find it a little loose which 54 is slightly tight.
I'm planning to get a plain one in 54 to stack on the same finger. Will it be weird?
My SA doesn't recommend but he says there are ppl who do it.
Also.. a little sad to learn that my nice SA is leaving the co when I've just started with Chaumet..

Thanks for reading my little story here!

Hi guys! Glad to finally join the Chaumet family again!
Did not see much mentions about Liens collection so here are some try-on shots for anyone who is interested.

View attachment 6017165

View attachment 6017166

And here is my new in BML in the plain plain RG.

View attachment 6017169

View attachment 6017170

I know many of you prefer the added sparkle in the diamond version but I somehow like the plain version more.
I am in a bit of a dilemma about my BML half pave ring now. It is size 55 which I wear on my right index finger.
I find it a little loose which 54 is slightly tight.
I'm planning to get a plain one in 54 to stack on the same finger. Will it be weird?
My SA doesn't recommend but he says there are ppl who do it.
Also.. a little sad to learn that my nice SA is leaving the co when I've just started with Chaumet..

Thanks for reading my little story here!
A lot of people stack. If you like the look, go for it! I love the pendant you decided on. Very elegant on you.

I'm considering another BML but in rose gold for my pinky. I've started really liking wearing a ring on my 4th and pinky fingers.

A lot of people stack. If you like the look, go for it! I love the pendant you decided on. Very elegant on you.

I'm considering another BML but in rose gold for my pinky. I've started really liking wearing a ring on my 4th and pinky fingers.
Sorry if I'm unclear here. I meant to say stack 55 with a 54. Will it be weird? I tried it. It looks ok though. Very minimal gaps since it's just 1 size difference.

I've seen your wg pinky and wg bracelet. Love them!

Has anyone tried or seen this beauty in real life?
View attachment 6020334
I’ve seen the earrings but not the pendant! I wanted to try on the ring but it wasn’t available. But SA let me use the earrings to recreate how the ring might look on my finger haha. The actual proportion of the bee to the solitary diamond on the ring is different though.

Attachments

• IMG_1246.jpeg
    IMG_1246.jpeg
    145.2 KB · Views: 55
Rainy day this morning and enjoying the glow of these two together. Am thinking about adding another BML ring, but in semi-pave. I looove the rosegold, but can't help thinking whitegold will be nice to mix metals and keep it a bit fresh?

I saw the BML pendant on display in my local boutique btw but they wouldn't let me take a picture. It is stunning and the diamond looks quite substantial.

Attachments

• IMG_5803.jpeg
    IMG_5803.jpeg
    148.6 KB · Views: 48