ODE to Box Calf

Does anyone know if box Kellys are push orders still? And has Hermes increase the production in these bags? I read in previous threads that they used to only produce 250 a year and that was in 2012. Has that changed?

I’ve admired your BBB for some time and I’m glad you posted a pic in this thread tlamdang. Love the phw and how your bag is so smooth and glows Box is so beautiful in dark black. Togo has always imo a hint of grey.

Last edited:
I’ve admired your BBB for some time and I’m glad you posted a pic in this thread tlamdang. Love the phw and how your bag is so smooth and glows Box is so beautiful in dark black. Togo has always imo a hint of grey.
Thank you. I just take a quick look at my Togo and Box side by side, as you said Togo has a hint of grey. I like both of them. :biggrin:, but Togo get to use more often than Box for sure :biggrin:.:giggle:

Reactions: Serva1
Thank you. I just take a quick look at my Togo and Box side by side, as you said Togo has a hint of grey. I like both of them. :biggrin:, but Togo get to use more often than Box for sure :biggrin:.:giggle:

Same with my BBB 30, my togo bags are definitely the work horses and box and chevre only come out on sunny days. If I would have an older Kelly in box I would treat the leather so that it would be water repellant and hence be a carefree bag.

Reactions: tlamdang08