Ode To 05 Turquoise! Owners Come Share Your Photos!

ladys your turquoises are beautiful but honestly, I'm NEVER gona come back to this thread again... it just makes me :crybaby:... I dont know when I'm ever gona get my hands on this gorgeous color..

I'm in!!!

attachment.php

Here's mine!! I just got her yesterday :yahoo:Yipeeeee!! Took three pics of her, one with flash and one without and of course, one withe me. Still can't capture her beautiful color, though:P

Attachments

• With_Flash.jpg
    With_Flash.jpg
    122.1 KB · Views: 59
  • Without_Flash.jpg
    Without_Flash.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 65
  • With_Me.jpg
    With_Me.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 84
Thank you so much for sharing your STUNNERS, Deana, Firstclass and South of France!! I am in love with '05 Turquoise all over again after seeing your gorgeous pics! I think '05 Turquoise is my favorite Bal color ever- closely followed by BG Pink, Magenta and Apple Green!

Here's my beloved Turquoise Work
3-10.jpg

YEEAAHHHHhhh Marie :yahoo: you looks so HOT with your turquoise Work :drool: ! We will be 'work-twins' soon ;), can't wait to get mine :love: !!

I LOVE each style shown here b/c I just LOVE this color :heart: (also like the first classique from lil sis 'C' south... :tender:!) - thank you all for sharing :flowers:

:heart: this was her 10months ago.... :P clean and shiny....
attachment.php

and then.. 10 months later.....got darker, stained :shrugs:, tassels all split!! but smooshier!!!! :love:
attachment.php

Attachments

• Turq Day.JPG
    Turq Day.JPG
    79.1 KB · Views: 388
  • Resize of IMG_5636.JPG
    Resize of IMG_5636.JPG
    147.4 KB · Views: 389
Aaaaaa this thread is KILLING ME!!!!!!!
Absolutely gorgeous stunners, everyone. And that '05 leather, gaaaaahhhh:drool::drool::drool:

Can anyone tell me, as I've only ever seen one Turquoise in person, how is it different (other than the leather) from French Blue?

Gorgeous pp (and the background... aaaahhhh)!!! And fayden!!! (Love your umbrella too!) :love:

French Blue is just that - blue, turquoise is blue-green. Both are vibrant but French Blue has no green in it. If I make sense...