Odd request, but I need some help with a class assignment..

CoachKatie

Addict
Feb 15, 2006
Hello!! This may seems like a really weird request, but I'm needing some help. For my interpersonal communications class I need to ask someone who isn't originally from the US some questions about their culture and whatnot. I know that there are pleanty of awesome individuals on here from all over the world and I was wondering if anyone would be willing to let me e-mail some questions to them for this assignment. There's somewhere between 8 and 12 questions (I have a list in my notebook somewhere) and it would be awesome if I could get someone who would be willing to share a few things with me for this assignment. If you'd be willing, could you please PM me? This assignment for me is due next Monday (the 18th) and I've been terribly sick lately (stupid cold!!) so I figured this could be a great option. If something like this isn't allowed, please go ahead and delete this posting... but I hope it isn't. ;)

Thanks everyone!!! :flowers:

hello.. i am originally from the philippines but have been here in the us for the last gosh, 15 yrs.. feel free to pm me if you think i could answer the questions...

Hey everyone, I just wanted to say thank you all for offering and helping me out. I've gotten a few replies to my questions and I'm stunned! Stunned that I could find such helpful people (like I ever doubted) on tPF. You're all quite the gems, thanks :o)